Wednesday 25 March 2020

Slippery Cows?

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here again!

Well, he done it again! There we were thinking we would get an early run on the beach when  we were dragged back to the football field behind the houses where the frost was six feet deep!

I just hate frozen sniffs!
Needless to say, we didn't hang about and were soon back indoors cuddling the radiators!

Lunchtime it was completley different, the frost had gone but the wind got up and was blowing the sniffs around!

Holly catching a sniff from Sheerness on Sea, the last of the Kebab's!
You know that is always an interesting sniff from Sheerness, sometimes it's food and other times it's grease and oil!

Life is so interesting down here!

We had some fun searching out the s niffs in the grass and I must admit, we did have a roll or two when Old Two Legs wasn't looking!

Wait until he goes past then we'll have a roll!
OTL had a different lens on the camera today, it's the one he uses for photographing bugs and such but the wind was blowing so hard that all the bugs stayed hidden in the grass!

No bugs means he had to go back to flowers.

As we were walking along, he said Ooh, a Cowslip! Holly misheard him and thought he said that a cow had slipped over but when we looked we couldn't see any cows anywhere!

All the way back to the carr I was calling out 'Mind the Slippery Cow'!

Another Slippery Cow!
He did spot one Ladybird having a snooze on a leaf but that was it, even the flies were getting blown about!

A Six Spot Ladybird!
 We took the long path through the woods Holly spotted a Grain Rock on the back of a bench, we weren't sure if it was an angel or a butterfly!

Well, it could be a butterfly!
 The path back to the car was mostly grass and there were some daisy's waving in the breeze.

I like daisies, pretty, just like me!
See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

6 comments:

  1. Yo maties. We had a frost here as well this morning, doesn't it make your paws cold. I went for a mid morning walk this morning, still didn't see any woofers or TL's come to that. Me and my mum were laying in bed last night discussing how nice it was to be able to have the window open and not hear cars zooming up the street with noisy exhausts, no airyplanes flying over, no hooligans shouting and singing in the street. It's nice and peaceful during the day as well. Now we was supposed to be having new gas pipes fitted up our street, the men from the gas board have been here about a week and they've dug some very big holes, (I'm quite impressed with their digging skills) anyways, this morning we had a letter to say they were going to fill the holes back up and wait for 3 weeks and see if they might put the new pipes in then. Wot a waste of good holes. My mum said she was quite pleased cos she didn't fancy having the gas turned off for a day will it's still a tad chilly. Our teddy is still sitting in the window, waiting to see if he spots any teddies going by. I had my tail brushed today and one paw then I was off, my mum says tomorrow I've got to have another paw brushed ........ yeah well if she can catch me. Smashing pictures again today, now I thought that might have been an angel on the rock but then again it might be a butterfly with a very smiley face. You'd have a hard job helping a cow get up if it slipped. Daisys are very pretty but I reckon Daisy G is the prettiest. Take care and have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree with you, little Arch - a real waste of three holes ! Do forgive me but that’s so funny ! Much love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW ... please thank your mum for my Birthday Presents ... Sarn, l received Two Toilet Rolls from Archie’s mum ! Bet you are sooooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Eileen, me and my mum thought long and hard about wot to get you ....... we know Daisy and Holly chops were stumped for a pressie as well. Now I was out in the garden the other day, reading my newspaper and I had a brainwave, Mrs TM deserves something priceless ....... and at that time people were moaning about toilet rolls being such a rare commodity, so we thought who do we know who deserves something rare and wot you can't buy for love nor money ....... that's when it struck me ............... My poem weren't too bad either ......... 86 32 1 happy birthday to you,
    have you been to the loo,
    did you wiper yer bum when you pooooooooooood
    Happy birthday to you xxxxxxxx Loves yer Mrs TM xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TM . . . I can't top Archie's rhyme. WOW . . . Who knew at the beginning of the year that toilet rolls would make SUCH good presents? How times change!

    OTL's had done a great job on the picture front with some lovely shots. The ladybird one is my fave.

    Have a super day.

    Waving at u all from a safe distance! Xxx

    ReplyDelete