Wednesday 8 April 2020

Busy Busy!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

We noticed Aunty Sue appeared on last night’s blog.

Hello Aunty Sue!

We have been playing on the computer today, Holly has been playing 'Space Invaders' and I have had a good game of 'Whack a Wabbit'!

Eric wanted to have a go as well but his game is 'Muck up the Invoice' but this time Old Two Legs wouldn't let him play on the keyboard!

When we went down to the beach at lunchtime there was not a breath of wind, in fact it was so still that there was sea mist all over the place and we couldn't see anything out to sea!

A bit boring really but the sniffs were there, on the grass, but nothing in the air!

Holly said that she couldn’t remember the last time she caught the sniff of a greasy Kebab!

OTL had a package to post at lunchtime and walked into our local Co-Op but the queue was so long and so close packed that he turned around and ran out of the shop as soon as he saw them all.

Just how daft can you get?

Two Metres? They were two millimetres apart!

It's the Easter Holiday this weekend, I wonder what the seaside is going to be like, a little bit of sunshine and there will be loads of two legs wandering up and down the sea wall. OTL says he may restrict our walks to very early and very late.

Claws crossed that it gets better soon!

Bye bye for now!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.





2 comments:

  1. Yo maties, yes I spotted Mrs Sue yesterday saying hello ........hello Mrs Sue x
    Some of these TL's don't have a brain cell between them, either that or they don't know wot 2 metres is. My boy offered to treat my mum to a kebab last night but she declined his kind offer or I could have posted down some kebab sniff to Holly chops. Now my mum took me out for a walk this morning, well I say took me out, I got to the top of the path and decided it was so boring that I wouldn't bother. Well my mum got me to cross the road by telling me a big fat porkie pie, she said I could go and visit Sonia, when I crossed the road she tried to drag me past Sonia's house so I dug my heels in and refused to walk, just then I spotted a couple of TL's with a woofer further down the street so I thought I'd go and say hello. My mum wouldn't let me go and say hello, wot a spoilsport, so I decided that was it I wasn't moving not no way not no how. Do you know wot that wicked, evil woman did, well I'll tell you, she picked my up and tucked me under her arm like I was a sack of spuds and she took me home. Now I'm looking up on the internetty to find the people wot take woofers away from evil mums. When we got back she showed just how evil she really is and got my boy to hold me while she trimmed my nails, well, I only let her trim 4 and then my boy couldn't hang on to me anymore. Every time I shut my eyes now, she's trying to sneak up on me with the brush, clippers, scissors, honestly a chap can't have a snooze in peace. I must have a look at these games wot you're playing, I quite fancy whacking a wabbit. I reckon Eric should get his turn on the keyboard though. Poor Eric. We watched Mrs TM again today, she's getting right good at this glue flinging. Stay safe and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the NIppers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree some people just don't seem to understand that the 2m social distancing rool is for their own & others safety! Bleedin' eejits!!!

    Glad to hear u did a runner from such stupidity.

    Stay safe and well everyone. Xxx

    ReplyDelete