Thursday 9 April 2020

Muggy Sort of Day.

Hi There Woofers!

We are back again, Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

A day similar to yesterday, it was a bit cold and damp first thing and there was a Two Legs sitting on a bench, clutching a mug of coffee and looking rather glum. As we got near Old Two Legs looked over and asked, 'You going Stir Crazy?'

'Yes' he says and goes back to drinking his coffee and looking terribly glum!

Holly and I laughed and went for a run around the field chasing each other. Of course, I was the quickest but it gave Holly some exercise!

Lunchtime OTL decided to leave the camera at home cos he reckons the sea mist would still be there, especially as the weather was the same as yesterday.

He was Right!

It was so bad that we couldn't even see Sheerness!

Well, Sheerness should be just over there!
OTL said that we should look over our shoulder and see if Southend was still there!

Well, it's over there but we couldn't see it!
There was still a breeze blowing in from the sea and the insects were still hiding in the undergrowth.

There was also a number of TL's wandering around on the sea front and I must say that there were a large number of young TL's gathering together, just what will their mothers say if they caught the virus?

We kept well away from them and carried on with our sniffing.

Back home young Eric was getting a bit restless and insisted on coming out of the cage for a rampage around the desk and enjoying a big slurp of Ferretone!


It's fun dancing on the keyboard!
OTL said that he may get the big camera out over the weekend to chase the bugs in the undergrowth, providing there are not too many TL's wandering around!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely snaps today. . . Especially of Eric dancing on the keyboard!

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Well it's been very sunny here as well today. Nice pictures, love the one with you and Holly chops, now are you sure someone hasn't stolen Southend? I had to go to the vets today, my butt has been itchy and my mum thought perhaps my butt needed squeezing so we went thru the rigmarole of phoning the vets, then the lady answering the phone speaks to the vet and phones you back and says the vet will ring you. Well the vet rung us and told my mum to bring me down at 4 this afternoon, then ring when we got to the car park and then they tell you to put the lead wot's attached to a big strong ring on your harness, take your own lead off and step back leaving your woofer dangling on the lead. Then the nurse comes out and puts a slip lead on and undoes the lead wot's dangling on the big strong hook and takes you in while your mum waits in the car for the vet to ring her. Well the vet rung my mum and said I'd got a bit of infection in my left anal gland and I needed antibiotics and asked my mum for permission to stab me there and then and send me home with some tablets, of course my mum said yes, go ahead and stab him. Then they ring my mum and make an appointment for me to go back in 10 days, starved, in case they need to keep me in to knock me out and do things to my butt and then she says they will bring me out and attach me back to the dangling lead wot's attached to the big strong ring and put my tablets on the floor and then my mum can pick them up and put my lead back on and take me off the dangling lead wot's attached to the big strong ring and bring me home. Well, I suppose it made a change from being bored, at least it was a change and I did get cuddles but I'm not telling my mum. I was very brave and I didn't cry when they stabbed me or when they squeezed my butt but I did notice my mum had a tear when she got home to phone them to pay them, she's not as brave as me. Glad to hear Eric got to have a little dance on the keyboard. I reckon all those young TL's will get their butts smacked for being naughty and hanging around and not staying home. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (so brave) Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete