Saturday 18 April 2020

Chilly Again!

Hi Woofers!

It's us again, Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

So, what has happened to the sun? I mean, it's gone! We are back to the windy, cloudy and draughty walkies!

When we got down to the Sea Wall there was no one, I mean like everyone had gone!

Was it something I sniffed?
We had got as far as the steps down to the beach when young Jackie came along with her Two Legs. Jackie loves Old Two Legs and as normal she got her tail tickled!

Holly showed off cos she hadn't got a tickle all day!

So, wot's she got that I haven't?
Down on the beach Holly and I had fun digging holes and then rolling in them!

Quick, before he tells us not to roll in it!
It wasn't long before Holly was digging holes and then diving in and covering herself with sand and sniffs!

I just love the Seaweed sniff best of all!
 Once we got off the beach OTL started looking in the weeds for insects and bugs. We spotted a Shield Bug, the first this year and of course he just had to take a photo!

There we are, a green Shield Bug trying to look like a leaf!
Heading back to the car park we noticed that the Daffodillies had burst into bloom down eack side of the path.

Pretty innit?

Now, what we need is some Primrosses in front of the Daffodillies!
Back home The Missus was watching a thing on FaceAche all about Glue Sloshing, well, it makes a change from making a video about inky things!

Eric has been showing off, TM has hidden all the Smoothies in a Tupperware plastic box and he can't get the lid off, you should see him kicking the box off the office desk!

OTL got a message from Amazon telling him that they have posted the latest episode of the Star Wars films called The Rise of Skywalker and it is in 4K Ultra HD which makes the colours fantastic!


So, Monday we will be sitting there with the head phones on and the volume turned up and, A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far, Far Away............................POW!


See you tomorrow Woofers!


Luv,


Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.



2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's been raining here most of the day so I have been doing speed weeing in the garden. I'll be having an early night tonight cos my mum is working in the morning, so there goes my carefully planned lay in. Smashing pictures. Now how come poor Holly chops didn't get any tickles? Looks like you both enjoyed rolling in the sand. Now about this new Star Wars film, that's wot me and my boy and my mum watched yesterday, do you want me to tell you wot happens? I reckon you'll enjoy it, we did, well except for when we had to keep stopping for intermissions but my mum said they did that in the olden days and someone came round with choc ices, well my mum had some in the freezer but they didn't fancy them, they had bacon rolls instead. You'll have to help Eric to get the lid off the smoothy box. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the latest SW movie too. Saw it at local flicks . . . Was brilliant.

    Great photo's today!

    Enjoy rest of weekend all.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete