Sunday 12 April 2020

Easter Sunday.

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

What a super day it's been down here in sunny North Kent!

We were a smidgeon late in going out first thing but at least the dew on the gras had all dried up and Old Two Legs didn't get his boots wet!

Poor Holly is still suffering from the Grumbly Tum but I seem to be getting over it, so we should expect Holly to show some good signs in the next day or two. If not, it will have to be an appointment with the vet!

Lunchtime the wind had dropped to zero and even OTL considered leaving his knitted jacket in the car. Well he decided not to cos there would be nowhere to keep the poo bags!

So, off we set with the poo bags and his camera. The first thing we saw were the trees, well, The Bench, The Tree and the Poo Bin!


Not a Two Legs to be seen!
 Just as we passed the tree we spotted them. loads of TL's out for a stroll in the sunshine! so much for not mixing with other TL's and staying at home!

OK, Who Coughed?
Needless to say, we stayed on the top path, well away from that lot!

The sniffs were all dry again and even though we tried a roll or two, nothing really stuck!

Well, I can sniff it but I can't see it at all!
We spotted a Grain Rock on the bench and it looked like it was Piglet from the Christopher Robin tales.

The only problem we had, was there was no stream, and a bridge to play Poo Sticks!

Pigglet!
The rest of the afternoon was spent snoozing, even the ferrets stayed tucked up in bed!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's been sunny here for most of the day and quite warm but this afternoon, just after my mum hung out a big bedspread the wind got up and down came the rain, quite heavy cos my mum got drenched fetching in the bedspread, she put it in the drier and then in about 20 minutes, out came the sun and dried up all the rain, then incey wincey spider climber up the spout again ..... ooops sorry, forgot wot I was saying and burst into song. Smashing pictures today, naughty TL's all out and not keeping away from each other. Good job you and Holly chops are more sensible. I had a walk this morning but didn't see any of my mates so I was quite glad to come home. Now yesterday on her way home from work, my mum saw a blue shark, about 6foot tall, coming out of her friends house and then jogging up the street. There has been video clips of the shark on the local pages on facebook and everyone is wondering who it is, well we know, it's James. It's Brenda's birthday today and we had a phone call with her and sang happy birthday to her, she liked the chocolates I sent for her and she sent me kisses down the phone. Hope Holly's grumbly tum goes away, she really won't want to go to the vets at the moment, you have to leave your TL outside and go in on your own. Now to be honest, I'm quite glad to leave my mum outside but I don't reckon Holly will want to leave OTL outside, I mean, OTL will make sure Holly is treated right and calm her down. Paws crossed for Holly chops. I like that rock wot you found, I like piglet and Winnie the Pooh, I've got the video and sometimes my mum puts it on for me to watch. Something came in my garden during the night, not sure wot it was but I'd say it needs to see the vet cos it must have a grumbly tum, I'm not sure wot end wotever it was came out but ewwwwwww, even I didn't want to sniff it. My mum reckons it might be the peahen wot lives around here, now I don't know wot one of them looks like but looking at wot it left, I don't want to meet it. Anyways, glad the ferrets are enjoying their snoozes. Take care all and have a good evening and Happy Easter to you. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even though there were a lot of TLs about, they look like they are keeping their distance. However, best to avoid them if you can . . . and you know all the good paths!

    Hope grumbly tums disappear soon. Nasty flea treatment . . .but then you wouldn't like fleas either would you?

    Happy Easter Monday everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete