Thursday 16 April 2020

Eric joins us for a walk.

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, we are still here and still healthy no coughing or sneezing, well, Holly has always suffered with wind and Old Two Legs gets hay fever this time every year so he is starting to sneeze!

Mind you, when OTL is standing in the queue at the Co-Op and he sneezes, is amazing how everyone runs out of the shop and suddenly he is at the head of the queue explaining its hay fever, honest!

As it was warm at lunchtime Eric decided that he would come out with us for a walk. He hasn't been out for some time so he was a little apprehensive to begin with!


OK, I'm on the Sea Wall, what next?

Eric kept of running after OTL, stopping, climbing up in his arms and then asked to get down for another run. This went on all the way down to the beach where he stood for a while trying to remember what he was supposed to do!


OK, do I dig a hole or make a sand castle?
Holly tried to show Eric how to roll in a sniff.

Roll on your back and wiggle your tail!

I showed him how to race around kicking up the sand behind me and jumping over Holly Chops who was still rolling on the sand!



Here comes Daisy!

Eric didn't race around or jump over Holly but instead decided to go up the hill and onto the grass where there were loads of Weasel sniffs and he even did a poo on top of one sniff!


OK, that's one poo for them to sniff!
Eric walked all the way back to the car and after a quick slurp of water fell asleep in the Traveling Cage!

With a bit of luck, it will be warm again tomorrow and if it is, Eric will be out again with us.

Miss Wendy is beginning to feel her age and said that she was quite happy to remain indoors tucked up in the cage nibbling on Chicken Strips!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I'm in the doghouse again and I've got a grumbly tum. I just turned out of my path this morning and found something wot sniffed like it needed to be eaten, so I did. My mum was fighting with me to get it back but I wasn't for sharing so I swallowed it and then I started choking, well at that precise moment along came Brenda and Milly and my mum was smacking the bejabers out of my back to stop me from choking. I didn't half get earache from my mum. So off we went all socially distanced for our walk and me and Milly were shouting out wot sniffs we found. When we got to the shop there was a queue to get in so me and my mum held on to Milly while Brenda went to get her paper. Me and Milly were just discussing all our woofer mates wot we've not seen when along came Boris the bounce, he'd been over the rugby field and had been boucing over there. Boris reckons it's ripe with decent sniffs. My mum was still giving it large to the old earholes when we got home and she told my boy wot happened. My boy is going to get up with me in the morning when my mum goes to work just in case I need to go out in the garden quick. Smashing pictures today. Glad Eric got out for his walk. With you and Holly chops to set him good examples, he'll soon be back to digging, rolling and sniffing. I can imagine the people outside the shop giving OTL some strange looks when he sneezes, my mum reckons people treat you like a lepar when you sneeze, I wonder if the spots fall off?????? My mum is suffering a bit from the pollen this year, sometimes she does and sometimes she doesn't. My boy has given my mum a list of snacks to bring home tomorrow, he wants bacon rolls and he said we can all sit and watch the latest Star Wars film together. We enjoyed Mrs TM's video and her dotting today. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's all this about TM going dotty then??

    Lovely to see Eric out and about with you. Great action shots too.

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete