Wednesday 22 April 2020

It's Sunny so out comes the Infrared Camera!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Do you ever get one of those mornings when last night you were looking for a super snooze all night followed by a late awakening in the morning?

Wot Happens?

There is some crashing downstairs and lights go on and off and you are wide awake at five fifteen!

We had one of those this morning, and Old Two Legs was fidgeting and trying to get back to sleep but all he did was to wake me up and I had to give him a grumble to stop the fidgeting!

So, at five thirty he rolled out of bed and staggered off for a shower and an early row around the office!

Holly still thinks it is a great laugh to see OTL thrashing away and getting nowhere and she still jumps onto his lap and licks his nose as if to say 'Keep Going Laddo!'

As normal we had a walk around the football field then back home for a snooze until lunchtime.

The wind has dropped today so it's not so cold and Eric was up and waiting by the cage door to get his harness fitted and into the traveling cage.

Now, for a change and because it is sunny, OTL dug the camera out that had been re-engineered to Infrared! So, just because it is sunny, here is some Infrared pictures.

Eric on the bench.
Just for a change here is the famous Two Trees and Poo Bin!

A shot from the other side.
 The wind was still blowing and the waves were still crashing onto the sea wall. Well, that was a good excuse for Holly and I to have a run along the wall!

Come on, lets follow OTL onto the sandy beach!

Loads of splashy waves!

Eric ran along the beach and was soon climbing up the hill towards the forest and as soon as we got over the hill, the wind dropped and we spent time sniffing the sniffs and rolling in dried poo, much to OTL's disgust!


We are behind the bush having a roll!
Once we were home OTL spent some time trying to scan a twenty-page application form into one PDF file.

He is, at this moment, looking for the instruction manual!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well them pictures are sort of funny, it looks like it's been snowing down your neck of the woods. I had an early walk today and I met up with Brenda and Milly, so we socially distanced ourselves and walked along together. Now when Brenda went into the shop to get her paper, naughty Milly found a sniff and rolled on it, I didn't, I was a good boy. In fact, I was very, very good cos when my mum stopped gassing she noticed my lead had come off my harness and there I was still stood where I was and not hot footing it up the road. When we got home my mum got out the worming tablet and not even the teeth cleaning chew made me feel happier with her for making me take it. She was in my bad books last night as well and when my boy popped into my room to say good night, he noticed that I was down the bottom of the bed instead of up the top snuggling my mum. We were in the garden last night about 9.15 and we saw the skytrain satellites going over, my mum was quite excited but I just thought it was a bit boring really, I mean, seen one light, seen them all. Apparently there is supposed to be 42 going over tonight about 9.30 so I hope she don't make me stand out there and count them all. There's also supposed to be some sort of meteor shower in the early hours, will OTL be out there with his telescope? Glad little Eric found the wind had dropped for his walk today. So who woke OTL and you up at the crack of dawn then? How far did he row today in his machine. We watched Mrs TM glue flinging and sneezing today. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete