Wednesday 27 May 2020

Another Warm One!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Just for fun Old Two Legs took his Infrared camera out to have a play in the bright sunshine and young Eric decided he would follow us as well!

We don't mind him trotting along beside us but his short legs slow us down, especially on the hills!

If you were any sort of mate you would give me a carry!
Down on the beach we had some fun, while OTL was busy trying to get Eric to dig holes in the sand, Holly and I were having some great rolls in the sea weed!

I'll dig when I'm ready to dig, OK?
 Just for fun OTL started to play with the controls but it was a smidge difficult to get it right, mainly 'cos Eric was running all over OTL's shoulders!

Is that a Ferret growing out the side of his head?

 We decided that OTL should go back to the book of instructions before getting the Infrared Camera out again!

Maybe we should do it all in Black and White with a hint of Sepia!
 Now, talking of hints, OTL just loves whisky, especially Single Malt Whisky and he is registered on several Distillers web sites so he can keep up to date with the new releases. However, there are times when OTL reckons they are trying to pull OTL's leg.

We just had an offer to purchase a new release and they were describing the taste. Now, OTL is always interested in taste but when they describe the taste as:-

Dark chocolate and menthol with pink peppercorns. Toasted peaches and charred marshmallows and hint of plum jam, all intertwined with Iodine rich peat smoke.

Stuff that for a game of woofers, we'll stick to the normal stuff thanks!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Hasn't it been a hottie today again. I think I'm melting here, I know my mum is. We went out early again for a walk but this time we bumped into Storm and his mum and his boy, they were planning a very long walk but we said no thanks cos we was on the last leg of our walk and both me and my mum were on our last legs because of the heat. Last night we had a visitor in our front garden, well we had 2 really, there was Caroline my groomer and Alfie puggle. My mum lifted me up on the window sill so I could see and hear everything and to stop me from shouting cos I could hear Caroline anyways. I was pleased to see her and before she went she told me she'd see me on Monday, now I've looked in my diary and I'm sure I have a previous engagement. We watched and listened to Mrs TM again today and we enjoyed her makings. Now my mum reckons she hasn't got much in the way of patience, well I'd have to agree with her there, so we don't know if my mum will be having a bash at todays project. Nice pictures today OTL but I think I prefer seeing the girls in full colour. Little Eric could put a saddle on Holly's back and cadge a lift from her. Now as you know I'm partial to raspberries and my mum took out all the raspberry plants but we still have the little apple tree, well this morning I spotted some tiny little round things wot my mum reckons are going to grow into apples, well not no more they're not, cos I ate them. My mum has banned me from getting within 10ft of the apple tree now but I make a beeline for it as soon as she opens the door and it takes her a few seconds before she can catch up with me, by that time, I've snagged another one. Now this stuff that OTL has heard about sounds more like something you should put behind your ears not drink. You stick to wot you know OTL, you can't go wrong. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting shots, and I can understand it was difficult to sort the settings out with a ferret running round your shoulders . . . but I like colour too!

    My goodness me it was a hot one yesterday. This morning has been perfect for a walk, but too blowy to sit out in our garden SO FAR . . . maybe it will get better this afternoon.

    Hugs to all. xxx

    ReplyDelete