Friday 29 May 2020

Another Day in North Kent!


Hi Woofers!
Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here again!
I have not had a good night or day today, I was given a Raw Hide Chew last night and although it tasted super last night, it started to fight back as the night went on!

Lucky for me The Missus was up at her normal three thirty getting inspired for the next video!

I wobbled down stairs and was promptly sick on the carpet! After getting rid of all the chew I spent the rest of today not feeling my best.

On the morning run all I wanted to do was go back home.

You know I couldn't be bothered to chase the doves!

Lunchtime came and although I felt a little better, I wasn’t 100% right. The tide was well out, so no swimming or running up and down the beach! The Rig was still in Sheerness and hadn’t finish its service yet.

...and change the spark plugs as well!
Talking of services, our little car is due for a service next month and Old Two Legs booked it in for the 1st July!

We stopped for a while at one of the benches and OTL managed to get a photo of me looking at the camera. Normally we turn around and show him our tails but this time he caught me!

Me, looking good, as normal!

The Internetty Thingy has stopped working and when OTL rang the Help Line all he got was a recorded message saying that the Internetty Thingy was broken and they were working hard to mend it!

So, we have now typed out all of this and I suppose that when they mend the Internetty Thingy, you will get todays blog!

Friday 06:38hr The Internetty has just come back on......................................send!

Until then, keep safe!

We have just looked at the Calendar and noticed that tomorrow (29th) is Eric’s birthday! So, now you have plenty of warning so I will be expecting loads of incredibly rude ‘Happy Birthday Songs’ for his fourth birthday!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret

3 comments:

  1. Well HELLO there! I know, I know . . . it's early. DH has gone fishing so I got up and cooked him brekkie before he left . . . and now you know why I've been married so long!

    Anyway, I digress . . . LOVELY picture of you Holly . . . Archie WILL be pleased. That one's going up on his wall for sure! Hope you're feeling better today! Nice of you to give TM an early morning pressie! LOL!

    Another hot one . . . so I think I'll go for a walk in a min while it's still cool!

    Have a good day everyone xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Well I thought I'd gone to bed before you did your diary but I see it was cos of the internetty being caput. So sorry to hear you had the grumblies and I do hope you feel loads better today. I'm not very often dirty dick mainly on account of once it's down I don't like to part up. Sarn is right, that picture of you is just the dogs doodahs and it will be going up on my wall. I hope you got the necessary fuss made of you yesterday when you felt ill. Did Mrs TM put some glitter on it and call it abstract or did she call it something else, my mum said she bets Mrs TM called it something else. Hope Holly chops didn't get the grumblies as well. I had a lazy day yesterday, I went for a little walk but to be honest it was hot, boring and I felt like it was a waste of good snoozing time. Hmmmm now I've got to come up with a song for Eric, it's so hot it makes my brain switch off.

    Happy birthday to you, who clears up your poo? Wot about Wendy's too. Happy birthday dear Eric, happy birthday to you. I know but I didn't have time to have a good think about it.
    Hope you all have a good day, stay safe. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops . . . Forgot to cone up with a birthday song for Eric . . . Well it WAS early when I first commented!!!

    I can't do any better than Archie, so I'll just wish him a lovely birthday with plenty of snoozing and an extra slurp of Ferratone xxx

    ReplyDelete