Saturday 30 May 2020

How to spend a Saturday!

Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret (4 years and 1 day)!

What a super day it's been, I mean, the weather has been just great. Holly and I have spent time in the garden catching a few rays while the ferrets have been rampaging all over the house!

When we went out there were loads of Two Legs down on the beach and the car park was almost full up!

There were just too many of them!
Once we got over the hill and on our way to the forest there were |TL's with tents up and having meals!

They didn't even offer us any nosh!
Mind you, back home we did wot us woofers do best, we had a snooze!

I sort of fell asleep on the end of the bed after eating a big bowl of chicken!

I don't care, I'm not moving an inch!
 Holly didn't even make it up stairs, she got as far as OTL's chair and fell asleep!

No, I'm not asleep, I'm guarding the kitchen door!
Little Miss Wendy climbed into her most favourite sleeping place, The Pinny Box, where the rags and Pinnies are kept.

It takes her maybe a few seconds before she is fast asleep!

The best sleeping place in the house for Wendy!
 OTL and The Missus fell asleep as well but we can't show you TM snoring her head off, it's too scary!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that IS a snoozy Saturday. Shhhhhh!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Smashing pictures today. You and Holly chops and Miss Wendy look right comfie. Shame you didn't post a picture of Mrs TM and OTL snoozing though, seems a shame to leave them out. I agree the best way to spend a Saturday is snoozing, I had a good snoozy day as well. My mum felt a bit rough when she got home from work so we had a snuggle on the sofa and 40 winks. That bowl of chicken sounds very tasty. It's been very hot here again, which makes me even more snoozy. We're planning an early night cos of the heat, we don't sleep very well. Hope you enjoy a nice snoozy evening, take care all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete