Friday 29 May 2020

Eric and Cabbages?

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Birthday Boy Eric de Ferret!

Now, we gave you plenty of warning, so, after the count of 1,000,000,000,027, ready? 1,000,000,000,019, 1,000,000,000,021 and 1,000,000,000,027!

Happy Birthday Eric de Ferret
You’re a Ferret of great merit,
With poo that sniffs of cabbage
That comes in a big package!

There now, how's that for a song!

Now, let's see you rhyme with Ferret!

Eric was up early to get his extra slurp of Ferretone and a cuddle with Old Two Legs!

He was given a Smoothie by The Missus but she warned him about going hunting for her stash of Smoothies!

Not that it bothered him 'cos it took all of twenty seconds to find the bag of smoothies!

Eric decided that he would stay in bed today so Holly and I were off down the beach on our own. OTL was busy again trying to catch Holly in the sunshine but Holly wouldn't stand still long enough!

Nah! Can't catch me!
 Even with the flash turned on and in the woods we were too fast for him!

He only got our tails again!
 Back home we woke Eric up to sing our Birthday Song again but he was really too tired to join in!

Sniffs of cabbage? Wot planet have you come from?
See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Cabbage!

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well that was a good song you made up for Eric. Hope he's enjoyed his day and hope he's keeping an eye on his smoothie or Mrs TM might pinch it to do her glue flinging with. Is your grumbly tum better Daisy? Now talking of grumbly tums, I've been a bit more than usual today and the last lot was camouflaged but I must say I didn't feel like the grumblies. My mum reckons it's cause I pinched the little buds wot was going to grow into apples wot caused me to be a bit grumbly. It hasn't stopped me eating my scoff anyways. Now that was a bit of good news we heard from Izzys mum. I've had a very lazy day, it's just way too warm to do much other than a hard days snoozing. Me and my mum have got to get up early again for work tomorrow but I might go and see if my boy fancies a bit of a snuggle when my mum goes out. We could always wrestle if he don't feel like snuggling or I could sing to him like wot I do sometimes if I miss my mum. Nice pictures today OTL even if you mostly got their tails, they are the best tails on the internetty. Take care and have a good evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you've all kept as cool as poss in this heat. Glad Eric enjoyed an extra birthday slurp of Ferretone.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete