Saturday 9 May 2020

Last of the sunshine?

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well now, it's good to see all these Two Legs observing the 'Stay at Home'!

Virus? Wot Virus?
Both car parks were full of cars and we were lucky to be able to squeeze in cos we wre in a small car!

Pass the Jam Doughnuts please!
 I stayed well away from everyone, in fact at the first oportunity I went into 'Paddle Mode' while Holly and Old Two Legs tried to hold their breath as they walked past everyone!

Yeah! I hold my breath as well but only when I go under the water!
 We couldn't find any sticks to chase so OTL tossed some stones in the water but it wasn't the same as a stick!

Why doesn't the stones float?
After a while we came off the beach and into the forest where there were loads of news sniffs from the visiting woofers!

Nah! This one is a visitor from Rochester!
Back home we enjoyed the last of the warm weather 'cos the weather man says there is a 'cold front' heading down from the Artic and there is even some warning of snow in Northern Scotland!

I don't think I will be in swimming either!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.


2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well that looks like a lot of people on your beach. Just think, from tomorrow you won't have to go for a swim, you can get just as well from all the rain wots coming. Nice photos today, much prefer the ones with you and Holly chops to the TL's sitting down by the seaside though. I had to get up early so my mum could go to work, she wasn't very happy when she came home and she said she'd told some customers off cos they weren't taking notice of the huge sign wot says only 6 customers at a time so she made them stand outside. One brave chap tried to argue with her but she wasn't taking any nonsense and told him queue or go. I'm glad I don't argue with her very often cos she's got a stare wot would make Medusa look positively harmless. My boy has been told he has to go back to work at the end of next week but the store won't be open for at least 3 weeks cos they got nothing to sell at the moment. My boy says he got quite used to being paid to stay home. Still we'll see wot Boris has to say tomorrow night. I bet it will be deserted on your beach tomorrow when the rain comes. Mind, if it rains, I don't think I'll be keen on going out. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo's OTL!

    Glad you made the most of the sunny weather. Glorious here yesterday too. But gloomy today with rain forecast.

    Have a good Sunday. xxx

    ReplyDelete