Friday 8 May 2020

VE Day!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, today is the seventy fifth anniversary of VE Day and we were planning on having a street party where Holly and I could wander around up and down the road going to parties and snaffling some sausage rolls an stuff like that.

Well, that was the plan, unfortunately with this virus thingy the Two Legs were having their own party on the front of the houses and sort of waving to everyone!

Holly and I waved our tails at them as we passed but there were no sausage rolls offered!

Still, one good thing about today, no wind, just loads of sunshine and sea mist!

I also managed a dip in the sea, well, actually it was more of a deep paddle!

Oooh! That felt good!
I stayed on the sea wall and ran all the way to the beach. There were loads of Two Legs strolling along trying to look as though they were taking exercise, as if!

Can you see me?
I had great fun running up and down the beach and dipping my paws in the water again!

A dip in the Medway!
When I got home, I was rolled up in a Doggy Towel and given a good rub down!

I beat Holly to the chew and leapt onto the bed and finished it off!

Well, it makes up for the missing sausages!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. How mean is that that people didn't offer you a sausage roll or 5 to munch on this auspicious day. Looks like the sun brought out the fair weather exercisers. Daisy that water does look a bit dirty, mind you don't catch more than a fishy from it. My mum came home from work, late again, she can't believe wot some of the customers say, one woman said it was only the flu and people were being silly, my mum said she's not sure how she stopped herself from giving her a slap. Me and my mum had a nice snooze for half an hour. It's been very sunny here as well. We're up early again tomorrow for work then we should be off until next Friday. We both watched Mrs TM flinging the glue again, she's very good at it Daisy, I was wagging my tail at Mrs TM while she was giving destructions on how to fling the glue. Hope you enjoyed your chew. Did OTL manage to have a day off today, it is a bank holiday wot means your dosh has to stay in the bank for the day. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete