Wednesday 25 November 2020

Erics Game.

 Hello Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret again.

Today Old Two Legs was going to climb up the ladder again and set about the mould that had grown on the bathroom window. Well, he didn't!

He got involved in some quoting to a couple of his customers and then of course there is the questions about the quote and more explaining about the options available relating to the revised quote!

Boring, really boring!

Well, that took care of the morning and lunchtime came all of a sudden.

Because of the phone calls, Eric was woken up from his slumber and told OTL that he wanted to walkies with us.

I don't know how he does it but as soon as we get out of the car along comes a Two Legs going Oooo and Aaaah and 'is that a ferret?'

Then you get all the usual questions, I mean, it really gets boring!

When we finally got going Eric hitched a ride in the Ferret Bag and sat there with his nose poking out of the top!

Finally, at the top of the hill Eric got out of the bag, ran down the hill and across the field. He really enjoyed running across the field and ferreting under the grass and leaves that had fallen from the trees.

The only problem was that when Holly or I stopped for a sniff, Eric came running along and bumped into our back legs, which of course made us jump, much to Eric's delight!

Back home OTL was back on the computer again while Eric had some lunch and managed to blag a Chicken Strip nibble before heading for bed.

What a life ferrets lead!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. We've had a busy day as well. My mum had to wait for the washing machine mending man, well he came this afternoon and mended the machine, naturally I went out and gave him the benefit of my advice while he was doing it and we soon got it sorted. He was a friendly chap, so I left him to it while I went for a wee then came back and put my cold nose on his back between his shirt and his trousers just to let him know if he needed a paw, I was there to help. My mum is happy now her washing machine is working as it should. Tomorrow, if it's not raining, me and my mum are planning a walk up the shops with Sonia, she's had the doctor out today cos she can't feel her feet and her legs keep giving way, my mum told her she shouldn't go out in case she falls over, but Sonia insists, so my mum said we would go with her in case she falls. My mum says she despairs of these old ladies wot won't do wots good for them, she's warned Sonia if she goes on her own and she falls, someone will call and ambulance and she'll get carted off to hospital. She better not fall on me cos I wouldn't like that. I think I might keep my paws crossed that it rains tomorrow so I can stay safe at home. Not wot's this I hear about Eric sticking his nose where his nose shouldn't be when Miss Wendy is having a wee? Not a good idea to stick yer nose there Eric. Tell OTL that if customers keep him on the phone too long he needs to put his bill up not down. I mean, OTL is a busy chap and he needs to get his woofers out. Me and my mum are planning an nice early night tonight, we like snuggling in a cosy bed. Take care all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete