Friday 27 November 2020

It's Friday again!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

Another damp Autumn day, we were out this morning and got soaked in the morning dew and frosty bits!

When we got back home our harnesses went straight into the airing cupboard to dry off before lunchtime.

Half way through the morning a delivery man was standing outside with a delivery. Now, when The Missus opened it up I saw it was a penguin that I belive was going to be a Christmas Present for someone!

That was until TM squeezed it and it let out a big squeek!

I just flew across the room, jumped up, grabbed the Penguin and gave it a good mullering!

TM will have to buy another pressie 'cos that is now mine!

 

When I bite the penguin it squeaks!


Look! Even the Two Treess have lost their leaves!

 After the grass mower has been over the grass the fungi are coming back, small but neatly proportioned!

  And the dew on the grass sets it off as well!


Here is another small fungi poking its head above the grass, I wonder how long it will last?

 

Heading back to the carwe came across this twig supporting a single leaf and some berries. 

I don't know how long it will be there because the birds like the Thrush and Blackbird eat the berries but who knows, it may still be there at Christmas!

 Will it be food or a photo?

See you all tomorrow.

I'm off to nibble the penguin!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties, Well it's been very, very cold here today, it was minus 2 when my mum sent me out to do a wee when we got up this morning. I don't like going out when it's that cold, in the dark so I was extra quick at weeing. My mum went off to work and she said the car was telling her the road was icy, I told her that when I came in from doing a wee. Well we've had more to dos over the barricades here today, first me and my mum were just going to have a snooze, after she got home and done the washing and ironing, we were both just drifting off, when the doorbell rang, there stood a chap from the county council, he came to have a look at wot was done yesterday and deny that it had anything to do with the county council, my mum gave him a good ear wacking and he apologised and got on to the gas company wot put new pipes in a few months ago and said they were the ones who got it wrong but the job they did yesterday was not up to standard, so the county council aren't happy with them now, either. 2 chaps turned up shortly afterwards and said they were going to re do wot they did yesterday and they would barricade us in and not to move the barricades ....... oooooooohhhhh I had to hide my head between my legs, my mum gave them a mullering and told them to take their barricades and concrete before she used it to concrete a barricade to their chuffers. Next came a phone call from the gas company ....... well as luck would have it, I still had my head between my legs, cos the chap on the other end of the phone will have a headache to last him until after Xmas. Anyways, after he profoundly apologised and offered my mum £50 as a good will guesture, my mum agreed to accept his apology an the £50 thank you. Then she popped round to the neighbours who also had problems with being barricaded in and have got blobs of concrete on their very nice, very expensive paving slabs and gave them the details and told them they should have words with the gas company, they were very pleased to hear about it and I'm sure I can feel the phone lines buzzing overhead. So all in all it's been a very busy day. I like the look of your penguin, now my boy has got 2 penguins wot my mum bought him from John Lewis when they had an Xmas advert about penguins ....... I think I might try and sneak one out and see if it squeaks. That's a lovely picture of you and the penguin. Watch out Eric don't try to penginap it. I'm hoping my mum buys nibbles for Xmas pressies so that I can try to do a quality control on them. I reckon the birds will be having them berries for snacks. Take care all and have a good evening, I'm hoping for a peaceful evening without my mum growling down the phone at someone. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the Nippers. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete