Friday 29 January 2021

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

First of all, I have got a correction to make, that duck yesterday was in fact a Wandering Whistling Duck!

If you have a look at the Slimbridge web site you can see them together with a load of other Whistling Ducks!

And you thought I was pulling your tail!

Well, today we could have done with some more ducks, it has been raining almost all day!

Every time we go out the rain is falling on us!

Let's hope that the weekend is dry, I mean, the weekend is for fun not sploshing around in puddles of water and mud unless you are that way inclined!

Early afternoon the carrier called and took away the pallet and stuff. Now Holly and I have room to dash about and the ferrets have lost a maze of places to hide!

Talking of ferrets, Old Two Legs gave the ferrets claws a trim today. All they need is a slurp of Ferretone and they don't mind having their claws trimmed. Now, both Holly and I just hate it and put up such a song and dance that the last time we got taken down to the vets to get it done!

I remember OTL had to hold us in a tight grip while the vet snipped away. I can see that soon OTL will try again and we will have some right old fun!

Mind you, OTL says that he will take the cost of claw clipping out of our treat allowance!

Now, tomorrow there is no manufacturing to be done and OTL says he would like to take his big camera out with him and have a play at some landscape photos.

Well, whatever turns you on!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well it rained very heavy during the night and on and off today. Now, I had the grumblies last night, in fact I got my mum out of bed 5 times between 11 and 3.30 and it was pouring down, my mum felt very sorry for me and she wrapped me up in a nice warm blanket after she rubbed me down with a towel. Now cos I had the grumblies, my mum asked my boy if I could snuggle with him when she went to work and he let me. First of all we snoozed downstairs on the sofa until he said my singing got too much, then we went upstairs and got in my bed until my singing got too much and then we came back downstairs until my mum got home and he still said my singing got too much, he's such a snitch you know. Anyways, I still had a bit of the grumblies so my mum took me to the vet, who gave me a tube of bung up stuff and I haven't had the grumblies since, although my mum said if I don't stop asking for more scoff, I'll be getting the grumblies again. They were very nice at the vets, my mum had to wait outside in the car cos I'm such a good boy and a big boy, I can go in on my own. I did do a little bit of singing though, my mum could hear me when the vet rang her to tell her I didn't have a temperature and my tummy felt nice and relaxed and did she want to get a tube of the bung up stuff to help. The thing is, I'm such a good singer so I do like to serenade the ladies and they give me more cuddles if they think I'm not happy, see I'm not daft you know. My mum said she's looking forward to getting to bed tonight but we might sleep on the sofa just in case I need to go out, and my boy will have to get up again when my mum goes to work. Have you heard the forecast for tomorrow, some chap reckons it's heavy snow for Saturday and Sunday. I don't like snow so I'm crossing my paws that we don't get any. I hate having my nails trimmed as well but I let Caroline my groomer do them for me and I'm a good boy for her cos she'd tell my mum if I wasn't then my mum would tell me off and get me in her vice like grip. I hope OTL checked his pallet before the courier came to get it, just in case Wendy or Eric was hiding in it. Hope you all get the chance to put your paws up tomorrow, my mum says she's putting her paws up when she gets home from work. Take care all and stay safe and have a lovely snuggly evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little (bunged up for now) Arch, the Nippers, Pedro and the 2 sleepy baby Olegs. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete