Wednesday 13 January 2021

Wet Again!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, what can I say, it rained today, and then after that, it rained again!

Roll on March the first, I reckon by then we shall be seeing some good weather, well, possibly not as much rain!

Walking across the football field we were slipping and sliding across the muddy bits and sinking into the soggy bits!

Our Sheepskin coats got soaked and out red jacket type harness got soaked as well!

One good thing, Old Two Legs was able to splash about in the puddle to clean the mud off his wellies, trouble is, that puddle is getting a thick layer of mud at the bottom!

Let’s hope things will get better tomorrow.

Bye for now,

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. It's been pretty miserable weather here as well today, it's rained all day. Me and my mum watched Mrs TM do her glue flinging video, that brightened our day. Hope you get your coats and harness dry, nothing worse than putting on damp things. My mum says I've got an appointment tomorrow with Caroline the groomer, I really think it's too wet for me to go out but she said she'll take me in the car. Next week my boy will be doing nightwork, he's quite pleased cos it says it's peaceful. His shop won't be doing click and collect anymore after this week so they'll probably be sent to Waitrose, he could pick me up some of their tasty chews, unless he stays doing nightwork at JL. Thing is, if he does nightwork, who's going to wrestle with me, my mum's ok or a little wrestle but she's not as good as my boy. Take care all and stay safe and warm and have a good evening. Good chap OTL for washing the mud off your wellies. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch, the Nippers and Pedro. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete