Tuesday 2 February 2021

The First Signs of Spring!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

We missed the sunrise today, well, to be exact, it happened behind a bank of grey clouds that almost covered the marsh!

It didn't get better through the rest of the day so to get over this grey stuff we spent the rest of the morning snoozing under Old Two Legs desk!

Lunchtime we headed off to Grain 'cos it's not so muddy down there.

No, it's not mist, it's rain!

Mind you, we couldn't please Holly who was complaining about the lack of sniffs!

If there is one thing I hate, it's a sniffless walk!

OTL was happy 'cos he found some indication that Spring was well on its way!

First of all, he found some Daffodillies sprouting up alongside the path. There were some other Daffodillies poking their flower buds up above ground.

OTL says that this is a 'Good Sign'

Well, if it makes him feel good!

A bit further along the path we came across a tree with a fresh crop of Catkin type of flowers that seemed to have sprung up overnight!

Now, don't they just warm your heart, a sure sign life is worth living!

Now we shall be looking for any other new signs of Spring. Paws up for the first woofer to see the birds building a nest!

See you tomorrow!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

3 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I haven't seen any birdies building nests yet but do I get a prize for seeing a squirrel giving another squirrel a piggy back????? It drizzled a little bit here today but mostly it's been dry, a bit chilly but not too bad. I went out this morning and who should I bump into ...... Buddy the bop .... my mum told him off cos she said he's getting too rough and Buddy went off to his TL when my mum told him off ..... he didn't fancy bopping my mum. A bit later I bumped into little Alfie fresh from Caroline the groomers bath, he looked all fluffy. Now little Alfie doesn't bop me, he's a bit too small, although he tells most of the woofers he sees that he's going to tear their tails off, he's alright with me, we have a sniff and a chat together. I got a cuddle off of Sonia because she heard I had the grumblies last week, apart from that I didn't see anyone else. My boy got called into work for half hour this afternoon and when he came back he decided he wanted to play wrestling, well I went and told my mum he was being too rough so he got into trouble again, I do like it when my mum tells him off, I have to turn my back so he don't see me laughing. We've got some green things coming thru in the garden, more things for me to cock my leg up. Well I think it's time for me to put my paws up so take care and stay safe all and have a nice warm evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Archie you are a little Devil !!! Be careful your mum doesn’t catch on that you are always dobbin your boy in it !!! Love you tho ! Xx
    Glad your mum sorted that Buddy the bop ! Well done on that xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs TM, he always tells my mum I did something when it was him wot did it. He's a snitch. Luv you too xxxx

      Delete