Friday 26 March 2021

It's TM's Birthday!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

You know, every year we have to make up a super singing song full of birthday wishes!

Now, what can rhyme suitably with Missus or TM and still include sniffs and stuff?

Let's see.

Happy Birthday to you,

Here's a bucket of poo/glue

Slosh it around your workshop

and slip on the poo/glue!


Eric and Wendy said they had been working on a Happy Birthday song as well!

Happy Birthday to 'Her'

Got some Grey in her hair.

and a butt to spare!

Happy Birthday to Her!

 

We then looked at Old Two Legs and waited for his effort!

Happy Birthday to The Boss

although her hair is mainly moss.

She's a Dragon of a Monster.......

and that's when the fight started!

It was a good job that he brought her a present she wanted!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

4 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well poor Mrs TM, she deserved lovely happy birthday songs like wot I wrote yesterday. You lot better watch out or she'll be banning you all and not sharing her sweeties wot she got. Well I'm back on guard duty again cos my boy has gone off to work for the night, I spose he'll be home sometime after 7 tomorrow morning and then my mum has got to take him to the vets to have his covid jab, I hope he don't cry cos he'll need to be brave. Me and my mum are having an early night on account of me being on duty all night and her going to work in the morning. The weather here today hasn't been very nice, we've had some heavy rain at times and it's quite chilly. Take care all and stay safe and have a good evening and happy birthday Mrs TM, I luvs ya. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s lovely to have songs written for my birthday but .. little Arch wrote me a fabulous song last night without mentioning poo! I love you tho Daisy and l’m touched you all had a go !
    Sarn and Your Mum Archie , sent me the most beautiful cards ... l’ve had a wonderful day xx Thank you everyone for making it so special ... xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made that up all on my own, my mum and my boy didn't help me you know. Glad you've had a good day and liked your cards. xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are such a clever little chap xx 😘

      Delete