Thursday 25 March 2021

It's Eric's Turn Again!

Hello Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret again!

Today has been a bit of a repeat of yesterday! A bit chilly this morning first thing but it gets better as we get closer to our midday walk on the sea front.

Mind you, both Holly and I had a good roll in the sand and whatever sniff we could find!

Eric who had come with us again, didn't bother with hole digging and left us to find all the sea weedy sniffs!

 Come on, there's more sniffs along the beach!

 Eric had fun running up and down the concrete steps and poking his head above the sea wall and calling out 'BOO!' to Old Two Legs!

 

 'BOO!'

 Walking down towards the car park we spotted our first butterfly racing between trees covered with blossom. 


 Our first Peacock Butterfly this year!

 Eric reckons it could be a good year for all sorts of bugs!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. It was certainly chilly here this morning. My mum went off to do the shopping at the crack of dawn, before the rabble got to the shops, then she came home and we went for a walk, quite early and I bumped into Boris the bounce, well we had a good chat about the sniffs and the went both went our separate ways, I got as far as the cut through and decided, I'd rather be back at home in the warm having a snooze, so I told my mum that was it, I was going home. I'm happy to report there were no intruders last night, I was on patrol and listening out with one of my eyes open all night. Looks like you found some good sniffs there to roll in. Didn't Eric fancy a roll or is he being a goody two shoes and pretending to OTL that he doesn't do rolling in sniffs. Smashing pictures today. Well I can hear my boy getting up and getting ready to go to work so that means I have to take over as man of the house and start guarding. Happy birthday to Mrs TM tomorrow ....... happy birthday to you, do you play with your glue, with no mention of poo ...oooo, happy birthday to you xxxxx. Take care and stay safe all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mrs TM birthday kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to TM for tomorrow. Lovely picture of Eric playing peekaboo x

    ReplyDelete