Tuesday 23 March 2021

Just for Archie Babe!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here again!

Now then, we have noticed that Archie Babe wants to see more pictures of us face on instead of us waving our tails at him!

He is soooo demanding!

So, just for our Archie Babe, a selection of photos!

  With a Sniff Sniff here...............

  and a Sniff Sniff there..........

 

 

 here a Sniff, there a Sniff.........


  Every where a Sniff Sniff!

  Not a Butt in sight!

 There you go, just for Archie Babe!

See you tomorrow Sniffers!

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.


1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Wot luverly pictures, such pretty faces, I hope that daffodilly didn't make you sneeze. My mum was reading your diary while she waited outside the vets for me. I'm home now, the infection in my butt has all cleared up but I'm being referred to a cardiganologist for my heart murmur, well as I said the vet when she was squeezing my butt, you'd murmur too if someone had their fingers up yer butt. I mean I don't moan and I don't growl like some woofers do, I just wag my tail and give licks after they've squeezed my little butt. I'm such a brave little chap you know. I went for an early walk but I didn't see any of my mates so it was a tad boring. I'm going to have to make room on the walls of my cage now for all those luverly pictures of you and Holly chops. I'm going to go and put my paws up now cos it takes it out of a chap having his butt squeezed. Take care and stay safe all and have a lovely evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete