Wednesday 24 March 2021

Eric's Day Out.

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

It's been another warm and sunny day today, well, after the morning chill had worn off!

We did notice the chill a little more today 'cos we got washed, sploshed and shaved to our skins!

I mean, Spring has only just begun and it's still chilly in the morning and we get shaved!

By the time lunch time had arrived, I managed to let Old Two Legs know it was walkies time and young Eric was still crashing about his cage, keeping Wendy awake.

So, to help her get off to sleep and to get Eric worn out we packed him up in the traveling cage and then into the back of the car, next stop, the beach!


I'd rather have a carry in the bag!

It took a while for Eric to get in the mood but finally he was running along the beach. He declined to have a dig because the sand was a little cold and wet but he did run along the base of the sea wall and up the stairs towards the hill and onto the forest.

We met up with some woofers we know and after a stroke from OTL they left us alone to sniff and Eric to enjoy the violets!

These plants always start OTL's hay fever going!

We took the big car 'cos OTL says it needed a run to charge the battery. If it were me, I would have just connected up the battery charger!

Whatever turns you on!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. It was a bit cooler here as well this morning and it's getting quite chilly here now. Now I forgot to tell you yesterday, my boy went off to work and a bit later, I was doing patrols in the garden, when I finished giving the garden and very thorough inspection, I went in and I sniffed the air ...... hmmmm I thought, then I went into the living room, I spotted a huge lump on my sofa under the throw, well I investigated and wot should it be .... it was my boy, he went to work and was doing wotever it is he does and then he was asked if he if would do night work for the next few days, so back home he came. So now I'm man of the house during the night, I'm the first line of defence against intruders, I am most nights cos I hear my boy snoring like a warthog anyways. Last night my mum got an email from RVC to say they would see me on 8th April for a scan, well they are very quick off the mark, they must have missed seeing me these last few months, my mum was well impressed. Now the only fly in the ointment is that I can't have any brekkie before I go but my appointment is early and my mum said we could take my brekkie with us and I can have it as soon as they finish. Nice pictures of Eric today. Now fancy OTL washing and sploshing and shaving you in this chilly weather, I hope he remembers to put your coats on when he takes you out. I went for a walk today and I bumped into Brenda and Millie and then our old friend Storm's mum came along, she's missing Storm very much and so are Millie and me, he was a gentle giant and always protected us from Buddy the bops, bopping. Right I spose I better get back to my guarding duties and make sure I protect my house against intruders. Take care and stay safe all and have a good evening. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice walk for you all xxx

    ReplyDelete