Tuesday 25 May 2021

A Lost Dog?

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

Well, another day of rain and grey clouds! Eric stayed in bed and our walks were quicker than normal.

Lunchtime we met up with a Labrador woofer who looked like it had escaped and was having a great time on his own.

Look! No collar and no Two Legs to hold me back!

Holly said he must have remembered where he lived 'cos all of a sudden he ran off and through the forest to the football field!

We didn't see him anymore and Old Two Legs got all excited about composing a shot of the forest and the paths that curled through the trees.

It sort of directs your eyes along the path, doesn't it?

While Holly and I were investigating the sniffs, OTL went off looking for other paths and tree placements that guided your eye all around the picture!

 

 A Line of trees?

 He finally found a shot where the trees were growing in a line either side of a pathway of weeds that seem to move your eyes straight down the centre of the picture and to a couple of trees that looked like they were having a cuddle!

 

 There, a path with no path and an avenue of trees!

 The Labrador Woofer was well gone by now and there was no one about anywhere.

Back home The Missus was waiting to use the car so, while she went off shopping OTL enjoyed some lunch and afterwards a snooze!

Tomorrow we should see the sun and with a bit of luck OTL will be waving the weed killer around the grass growing in front of the garage door and over the driveway to get rid of the weeds as well!

On Thursday there is the possibility that the caravan will get a wash and polish!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. I know who that woofer is, it's Tank from Rose Court Farm, he's always escaping, there's always lots of posts about him being missing or found on the Grain page. Smashing pictures today, OTL is very artistic with his piccies. Well the weather has improved today, we've had some sunshine and I managed to push my mum out the door to cut the grass this afternoon while me and my boy had a wrestle. She can't hear us wrestling with the mower going and we can hear when it stops, so we know when to both go to our corners and pretend to be sitting waiting for her. She came in all hot and said wot hard work it was ....... tsk ...... she needs to try doing 3 rounds with my boy. Anyways, I'm quite pleased with the result and it should stop my little mate slugs from sticking to me when I go out late at night cos she don't half moan if she finds one cuddling up to me when we're in bed. Now if it weren't for the bald bits you wouldn't know of the traumas I went through last week, I'm back to my normal self now but I've still got a couple of days of tablets left to take, now I worked out this morning, if I spit out the antibiotic, I get more biscuit to take it with .... everyone's a winner. I've suggested that my mum goes out tomorrow with her weedy spray for the front garden cos we've got a few weeds there. Do you know my mum didn't wake up until 9.30 this morning, she's never slept that late in years. We're putting our paws up and having a relaxing evening and tomorrow she's expecting some happy post so we might have a glue flinging day. Take care, stay safe and have a good evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete