Wednesday 26 May 2021

Well, it was supposed to be sunny!

 Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret again!

You know, these weather men and women have been confusing me over the last couple of weeks, first they say sunny but the rain is pouring down, then they say rain and I get a sunburnt nose!

Today Old Two Legs was going to clean the caravan and slosh some more weed killer on the weeds and what happened?

It Rained!

So, that was it, no cleaning and killing and instead he went back to the Income Tax Return and got himself a big head ache!

I'm glad Archie Babe is keeping an eye on the Grain FaceAche page, you would have thought that Tank would by now have got himself a collar and a telephone number to report him missing!

The Missus came with us first thing this morning and while Holly and I were sniffing the sniffs, she was waving her binoculars around trying to identify the birds in the trees.

She is not very good at it, I mean, just how many vultures do you see around North Kent? 

Lunchtime it was just OTL with us and he took a picture of a Wild Rose.

Mind you, he should have cut out that out of focus leaf!

We saw a big Gas Ship leaving the docks, you know they frees the natural gas so much that it turns into a fluid and then load the ship with this liquified gas and ship it all the way from the middle east!

Back home for another load!

Now, yesterday we had Tank the Lost Labrador and today it was Bob the Not Lost! He spotted us coming around the corner, ran up to his Two Legs and got the ball which he brought to OTL for a game!

Come on, let's play!

After a game with Bob, we headed off to the forest and spotted some Dandy Lions, so OTL got down on one knee and took a picture but managed to sneeze just as the camera went 'click'!


Here comes the sneeze!


...and this is after the sneeze!

You would have thought that by now he would have known a sneeze was coming and held off until it had passed!

Tomorrow we will be cleaning the caravan, we hope!

Bye for now.
 
Luv,
 
Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well I agree with you about the weather people getting it wrong day in day out. Mind we did have some sun this morning but rain this afternoon. Now my mum managed to pull a few weeds out but she was going to splosh the weedy stuff this afternoon, she isn't now cos we can see lots of clouds heading our way. Now as for Tank, I reckon he should be wearing his collar so people know where to send him, mind, my mum says if they fenced their garden off properly he wouldn't be able to wonder off. My mum says she would be very worried if I went missing. Glad to see Bob wasn't lost. Now the other week when my mum and Mrs TM were gassing and flinging the glue on zoom, I heard Mrs TM call OTL over to see if she could see a pigeon or a buzzard type wotsit. Maybe we need to put our treat money together and get her a book on birdie types. My mum has been flinging the glue today and she's got blue and pink hands ..... yuk, yuk, yuk. Me and my boy had a wrestle while she was pulling up some weeds and then she went up the shop to get some bread and choccie. It's good cos we can see when she pulls on the drive so we know we have to stop wrestling and sit down going coochie cooooo to each other and pretend we've both been good boys. Well my mum has only got one more day off now and she's not looking forward to going back to work, I'm not looking forward to getting up so early. Nice pictures today OTL, wot a pretty flower and that dandelion made my mum sneeze as well so now I reckon it's completely bald, bit like my bum. Poor OTL, hope he doesn't have to give too much of his hard earned to the tax man and I hope he's claiming for his guard dogs, working from home and feeding his guard ferrets, washing his uniform and all the guard animals blankets, that might save him a few bob. Take care, stay safe and have a good evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete