Tuesday 1 June 2021

Busy, Busy Day.

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

This morning both Eric and Wendy were rattling on the cage door demanding to be let out and this time Old Two Legs put harnesses on them and they had a fun time racing around the old golf course.

Little Wendy has not been out for some time so it was good that she came out and had some fun!

Lunchtime Eric was rattling on the cage door again and Wendy was moving around the cage but not indicating she wanted to come out for a run!

Wendy had enough of running around and was looking forward a snooze!

The sun was shining and down on the sea front there was a gentle breeze blowing. Eric dug a small hole in the sand and then slowly walked back to the caravan.

Back home OTL did some work on the caravan, 'cos it's less than two weeks before we go!

The big car has got an MOT booked for Wednesday and there are some customers to see before heading off to Scotland!

We shall be gathering together all our holiday stuff and storing it in the cupboards. We have got a few more squeaky balls for both the ferrets, Holly and I!

Next The Missus will be loading up her crafty stuff which will overload the caravan!

So that's it for today, see you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well it's been very warm here, I'm not going for my walk until tonight when it cools down a bit. I had a busy morning, I had to go and see the ladies at the vets and have my stitches out ....... well they told my mum I was a really good boy and let the vet take my stitches out without any bother at all. Next the vet examined my butt, well it's pefick now ........ my mum can kiss it if she wants too cos it's so perfick. It does wear me out having all those cuddles with all the ladies at the vets, I needed some scoff and a siesta when I got home. Glad to hear that Wendy came along with Eric for your morning walk, she needs to get in training for her holiday walking. You should all make sure you book your spots for all your stuff in the caravan quickly or Mrs TM will have all her crafty stuff in there. I'll keep my paws crossed that the big car passes its MOT without any bother. I'm off for another siesta cos them wimmin have worn me out. Take care, stay safe and have a good evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete