Monday 26 July 2021

What happened to Summer?

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here again.

I really don't know what has happened to Summer. When it was all hot and sunny it was great,

snoozing in the garden, getting a suntan and sniffing at the bugs in the garden pond. Now, what do we get?

A sneezing Old Two Legs struck down with hay fever, thunder and no bugs!

The wind blowing all the bugs away and flowers waving like they have just won a gold in the Olympics! 

We saw those strange flowers again and we still can't find out what they are called!

  This one is right at the begining of our walk.

 It is only at the beginning and end of our walk that we find these and although they look similar, there is a difference.  wonder if we could get an entry in 'Origin of Species'!

  This one is at the end of our walk.

 This is another that we have seen and are not too sure what it is, we've gone through all our plant books but there are too many that look the same!

  There are several of these all along our walk but we still don't know what they are called!

 Now these are only found near to the Two Trees, Bench and Poo Bin. There is some similarity to the others we see but again, not the same! Holly says it is something that has blown out of the Poo Bin!

  So, if you know what they are called, tell me!

 You can drop me an email or just write its name on the back of a £20 note and send it vir Royal Mail!

  I know what I'm called!

 SUPER WOOFER!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Holly, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well it rained here last night and we had bits of thunder yesterday evening but not too much and it was a bit further away from us but today has been another hottie and dry. I wasn't a happy chappie this morning on account my mum left me in my cage instead of upstairs in bed with my boy looking after me ....... she said today was his last lay in before he goes back to work and he should have it in peace ....... dunno wot she means, dunno why he complains .... there I am, out of the goodness of my heart, serenading him and he moans. He best leave the house quietly in the morning or I'll be moaning. Now I'm not really very good with names of flowers, I usually go by taste but I think Holly chops might be right, they might be something that fell out of the poo bin .... they could be called poo buds or pooliolas or even poobells. It's a shame but I can't afford the stamp or I'd send the answer on a £20 note. Anyways, smashing pictures today, specially the super woofer. My mum has been sneezing lots today, don't it make you jump when they do that and you've just managed to catch a quick z in between all the guarding duties. Take care, stay safe and have a lovely evening all. Love, licks, wags and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete