Thursday 9 September 2021

Lofty Places!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Thunder and Lightning last night, a dose of rain as well!

Well, we didn't expect that but there might be some more tonight according to the weather man!

There was no one down on the sea front today, all the mini Two Legs have all gone back to school and the old Two Legs are having a rest from looking after the mini-TL’s!

Old Two Legs has been emptying the big car of all the stuff that is kept there for emergencies, like, First aid kit, tow ropes and tyre pump!

There was the electric drill for jacking up the caravan and some engine oil plus screen wash!

The two bags and other bits went up in the loft but before they could go up, I had to go up!

I love going up there and sniffing around the back of all the stuff. 

OTL put all the bags up and turned off the lights and locked the loft.

Yes, you are ahead of me already!

About half an hour later he needed to put the last bit in the loft and as he was storing it behind the boxes, he heard a whimper. It was me, still behind all the boxes and in the dark!

That was it, I stuck my nose around the boxes and saw there was room for me to squeeze along the ally way and down to OTL!

OTL says it was an adventure but to be honest, I wouldn't fancy being up there any longer!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Poor Daisy, how could OTL leave you locked up in the loft ..... well I'm smackgobbed. Naughty OTL, if he hadn't have had something else to put up there he might never have found you. I hope he suitably apologised with some scoffables. Sorry I'm late, my mum has been hogging the pc watching the council having a meeting, well first she went over the town to revolt with the other peasants .... I reckon they must be pretty revolting, then she was waiting outside cos not everyone could fit in, then it started to rain so she decided to go and get fish and chips and come home and watch on the internetty but the fish shop was shut so she had to watch with a marmite sarnie. It sounded very long winded and some bloke wot kept mumbling and sniffing, my mum was getting very cross with him, then others were chucking in their twopennorth, it was boring but my mum stayed watching ...... well the plan was chucked out but the developers can appeal, so they won the battle but the war ain't over. Me and Alf have been amusing ourselves while all this long winded stuff was going on. I was watching Mrs TM and my mum flinging the glue today, I did have a few snoozes though. Anyways, it's past my bed time now so, take care, stay safe all and don't go up in the loft Daisy. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, Alfie, my mum and my boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete