Wednesday 8 September 2021

Timberrrrrrrrrrr!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy, And Eric de Ferret here!

Super sunny day today but according to the weatherman, it's all downhill tomorrow!

There is a tree down our street that has been there ever since I moved in and every year Old Two Legs has to shovel tons of leaves and seed pods from in front of our house.

Well, it looks like the owner has decided to get rid of it and has called in the tree chopper downers to chop it all down!

 

Well, first we stand around looking at it!


Then they start trimming bit off and feeding them into a shredder!


Then there is a few more bits to go!


I get a bit fed up and go for a walk and a roll in something sniffy!

When we get back they have really got a move on and filled up the shredder!

By the time we had our lunch it was chop chop again and even  more came down.

 ...and now for the last bit of leaf!

  OK, here it comes!

 Hey! I can't undo this last knot!

It was then that OTL got a phone call saying that the big car was ready for collection and can he please bring his credit card with him!

 So, off we went to collect the car and by the time we got back the tree had gone!

  There it was.....Gone!

 Now, where can I have a sniff, the lamp post? I'm going to miss that tree!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well I wouldn't have wanted to climb that tree, it looks very big. I remember the chaps coming to take down 2 trees in our garden on account of Mr Whinge kept complaining. They were big trees and the chap climbed right up the top of them. It's been quite hot here again today, Alf and me went for an early walk and we bumped into Blaze and his TL's, he still seems to want to roll Alf around so we didn't stay chatting too long, incase he tried to do a touch down with Alf. We bumped into Brenda and Millie as well and walked along with them. I was very brave when I went to the vets at lunch time for my jab, my mum packed some scoff for me to have if I was a good boy, well of course I was a good boy, I'm always a good boy when I go to see the ladies at the vets and they give me cuddles and tell me how handsome I am. Mia the vet said how nice it was to see me and not have to squeeze my butt or do anything nasty to me and she gave me a treat and cuddles as well. My mum has been trying to finish her jobs so she can have the day off tomorrow and then she can do glue flinging with Mrs TM, she was hoping her new stamps would arrive but maybe they'll come tomorrow. She did get a bottle of white stuff in the post today though. My mum says we'll have a nice early night so we can get up early and get out for a walk before it gets too hot then she can come back and play while me and the custard gargler have a snooze. My boy is off tomorrow so who knows, maybe I'll give him a fight if his lucks in.
    Nice picture of you rolling in the sniff. Hope the car place didn't take too much off OTL's card. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little (very brave) Arch, Alfie (phewwwwwwwwwwwww who did that) puggle, my mum and my boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete