Wednesday 1 September 2021

September Weather.

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here again.

Well, there are days when everything happens and it's all exciting and there are days when snoozing is the most exciting thing to happen!

Today has been one on the latter!

OK, so, it's the first of September and late afternoon. The man from the Premium Bonds hasn't called, so we are not rich this month!

The sun has been hiding all day, so, no chance of a sun tan either!

Old Two Legs has been busy issuing statements to his customers with the hope they settle their accounts quickly!

No chance!

Both ferrets have been asleep for most of the day and have only woken up twice, once for a rampage and once for a nibble at the food bowl!

The Missus has been slapping the glue around making samples for the 'Internetty Glue Slapping Fest'.

She hasn't done any 'on line' workshops for a month or two so we can reckon there are a load of eager Glue Slappers waiting to be notified of another instalment!

We have been given the warning that she is doing some recording tomorrow, that means we will all be locked up in OTL's office for the duration with the warning words in our ear that we have to be quiet and make no noise!

Well, it's twenty to five so I'd better give OTL a warning woof, it's time for the afternoon walk around the old golf course for a late wee and a poo!

I know how to live!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Do you know Daisy, it's been pretty much the same in my house today ......... lots of snoozing. Me and my mum did have a bit of a lay in this morning. We went out for a lunch time walk and I got as far as Brenda's but on the opposite side of the road and I stopped and tried to cross over so I could go and see Brenda and Milly but me and my mum had a stand off ..... my mum wouldn't budge so neither would I, a chap walked past and was laughing at us. We stood there for about 5 minutes and my mum kept saying Brenda was out but I could see Milly standing on the back of the armchair looking out at me. In the end my mum said I had to either walk or go home. When we got to the shop I met one of Brenda's friends and I told her about my mum not letting me cross over so I could go and visit her and Milly, she said she would tell Brenda that my mum was being a right old meanie. We had a nice siesta this afternoon cos it's a tad chilly out and it was nice to snuggle under a blanket and get nice and warm. My mum is looking forward to Mrs TM's glue slapping fest. Nothing interesting happening here today so I'm looking forward to my scoff time and a nice early night snuggled up in bed later. OTL should put a note on the bottom of his statements saying if his customers don't pay up, you and the ferrets will be starving, I reckon that will get them to pay quicker. You should tell Mrs TM that your fans like to hear you in the background when she's doing her glue slapping and it's nice for us woofers to see you as well. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, my mum and my boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete