Tuesday 14 September 2021

The Ponds Full Up!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

Well, what a day, out this morning it was raining. I don't mind going for a swim but I just don't do rain, not when it pours down under my collar!

The Missus and I headed over to the farm and while trying to keep out of the rain we came across a couple of Two Legs approaching each other, walking next to their woofers who were on leads.

One woofer was a big mean looking bruiser and it's TL said that he doesn't like other woofers.

As they passed each other the bruiser leapt up and over to the other woofer threatening to rip the other woofers tails off!

Well, that was not very nice and not only did it scare the other woofers but it scared me as well and I was over the other side of the fence!

You know, TM had to bend down and give me a cuddle just to stop me being scared!

Back home the ferrets were running around and Eric in particular was all for having a cuddle with OTL.

When it came to lunchtime Eric was still bouncing around his cage, so, out came the cage and in went Eric and off we went to the sea front.

It was raining when we were on our way but it stopped when we arrived, which was lucky!

Eric had a rampage on the beach and even chased me out of a hole I was digging!

OTL didn't take his camera 'cos he thought the rain would damage the camera so you can't see him being a big bully by pinching my well dug hole!

Back home we all inspected the pond and after OTL repaired wall there are no leaks and with all the rain it was full to almost overflowing!

What we need now is a few days of warm sunshine to evaporate some of the water!

With a bit of luck, we may get some good weather.

So, that's it for today, we won't hear how much the big car was sold for a couple of days, with any luck it will be loads of money!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret. 


1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. It's rained here nearly non stop all day, lots of rain, heavy rain, the sort of rain I won't put my paw out of the door type rain. Do you know it was 2 o clock before I would go up the garden for a poo, I was waiting until it eased off even though my mum was going to put the umbrella up and hold it over me ........ blow that, I don't do WET, I was scooting out and doing a very quick wee before but no way was I going to spend more than 3 seconds in that monsoon. My mum has been flinging the glue today but she only made one card wot she liked. My mum would have bitten the TL wot had the vicious woofer if it tried to bite me. Glad to hear that Mrs TM gave you a cuddle to calm you down, me and my mum don't like vicious woofers or their owners, my mum says they should put muzzles on woofer wot tries to bite. Fancy Eric chasing you out of your hole as well, I think you should tell OTL about Eric being a bullyboy. I'll keep my paws crossed that you get loads of dosh for the old car. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, my mum and my boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete