Wednesday 15 September 2021

Bye Bye Big Car!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here again!

All exciting stuff today, Old Two Legs has been playing with all the motoring paperwork today.

The big car was sold for more than the reserve price, which pleased OTL no end! Mind you, when you consider how much he paid for it in the beginning and then the repairs and after that the running costs, you could say it was a rather expensive car!

Now he is on the Internetty Thingy looking at other cars. He has decided it won't be the same type of motor 'cos we don't need to tow the caravan so he is looking at a lower engine size and an estate car.

We still have to make sure the ferret cage must fit into the back seats and boot!

It looks like our holidays will be spent in rented log cabins!

OTL has even suggested that we go back to the Isle of Mull 'cos they got Static Caravans by the side of a 'Burn' where in the past we have seen otters!

Still, that's all in the future and we have got to decide on the car first!

Just for a change the rain has held off today so our walk down by the sea wall was rather pleasant, except for a big fat chocolate brown Labrador who insisted in following us along the sea wall!

 

Woof off and find your own sniffs!

We had to wait until he wandered off before we could get back to enjoying a walk on the sea wall!

The tide is out so I will have to put up with this!

I don't know what it is with OTL but he keeps a close watch on me if I should hold back a little. It always coincides with me finding a sniff and just as I'm getting ready to give it a scrape before sniffing I hear,......'Daisy'!

Just a Little Sniff?

Now, OTL has been keeping a close watch out for the squirrel he saw the other day. Me, on the other paw am not interested unless it bouncing around in front of me, but today what did OTL see?

 

 Look! Cooking Fat!

 I decided it was not worth chasing and OTL doesn't chase them anyway!

Maybe we will see it tomorrow when OTL will have his telescopic lens!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well I'm very pleased that OTL is pleased with how much he got for the old jam jar. I hope he finds a nice new jam jar soon but he needs to take you and Mrs TM to have a look and make sure the important things are covered, like colour, size, horse power etc. That woofer was a bit rude telling you to woof off, wot a cheek, it's your manor it was on, it should be woofing off. We get lots of squirrels here, I could send you some if you want, there was one this morning and my mum had to cover my ears cos it was so rude. My mum went and told it to woof off in the end, I've trained her well. Smashing pictures of you today, I like to have a bit of a scrape at a sniff before I launch myself on it. That cat looks evil, best not chase it in case it scratches you, they're quite vicious you know. I gave my mum a list of jobs today, finishing with cutting the grass, I'm pleased to say she's done them all so she can have tomorrow off as long as I don't find more jobs for her. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, my mum and my boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete