Thursday 21 October 2021

Captain Ferret!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

It's been a chilly day today, first thing this morning The Missus took me out but because she gets up so early, it was still dark and I don't like it when I can't see what there is around me!

I have a cure for that, I go rushing over to where the street lamp is shining and have a wee, trouble is, where I have a wee just happens to be a front garden!

I prefer it when I go out at lunchtime, at least I can see where I'm going!

Overnight the tide threw up a large lump of wood which proved to be very interesting to Eric.

He climbed all over it, inspecting every crevasse.

A funny sniff here!

Eric took a bite but it wasn't very nice, you can tell be the look on his face!

Eric reckons he could make a sailing ship from the timber. I remember Holly saying that as well but Old Two Legs wouldn't hang around long enough to allow them to build it!

Just a little while, I mean, its half built anyway!

Going down the other end you can see what he means but that is the wood rotting rather than the timber being fashioned into a sailing ship!

Look, this is where we could stick the mast!

Being windy and a bit colder than normal, we didn't hang about and Eric even dived into OTLs coat pocket rather than the ferret bag!

Well, it was warmer in there!

I wonder if the timber will still be there tomorrow?

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. It didn't half rain a lot here last night, me and my mum couldn't get to sleep with the noise. My mum decided to get up early on account of trying to get sorted with this new tablet I have to take, I wasn't keen on getting up but I did manage a few short snoozes during the day when my mum was zooming and flinging glue in between the wimmin gassing and giggling and then they woke me up. I did see Eric when he got home from his walk. I wouldn't use that boat if I was Eric on account of I thought I saw a hole in the bottom and it might sink and then he'd get cold and wet. I went for a short walk but it was trying to rain so I decided to go back home and get warm instead. I see you had chicken for your lunch to day Daisy, I could hear Mrs TM keeping you waiting .... the service needs to be improved. I know how you feel about going out in the dark on a cold morning, not nice at all. I nearly had squirrel for dinner tonight, I went out for a wee and there was a squirrel digging a hole in my garden, well, I got quite close before it spotted me coming and I almost had it by the tail. I hear the wimmin are glue flinging and gassing again tomorrow. Smashing pictures today. I'm off to put my paws up for a bit on account of I've got to get up early tomorrow cos my mums at work so I'll be in charge of the guarding. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos of Eric’s adventures! Xxx

    ReplyDelete