Saturday 30 October 2021

She is back again!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

Well, Old Two Legs and I have been having a lazy day. We got up late, mainly because the sky was still dark and OTL is scared of the dark!

We went out to the sea wall for our morning walk and didn't see anyone at all! Mind you, a Kestrel landed by a puddle and had a drink and we watched it close up cos we were in the car!

Lunchtime was about the same, no one on the beach or sea wall and this time, no Kestrel, but we did see some 'waders' having a feed on the mud flats.

I don't like my lunch wet and wriggly!

I thought I saw a rabbit and chased after it but it was a bit of rag, caught on a bush and blowing in the wind!

I'm a speedy puppy and you can't catch me!

Mid-afternoon The Missus arrived back home with tales of her time in North Wales, loads of people came to watch TM demonstrating her glue and ink slapping and there was one card she had to make eleven times!

You can tell there was a lack of attention by the audience! 

Next year there are plans to run the same event again and TM says that she will be demoing the cards a maximum of five times only!

Just how many encores can you get out of one card? 

Now, tonight we will have a problem, you see I've got used to stretching out on the bed but now she has come back it will be hard to find a place to sleep tonight!

See you tomorrow and don't forget to put the clocks back an hour, I need the sleep!

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well we enjoyed watching Mrs TM yesterday and today, she does make exceedingly good cards when she flings the glue. We're glad she's home safe and sound. Shame about the bed though Daisy, couldn't you just tell her that you and OTL prefer the bed to yourselves. Looks like Milly will be here for a few days at least, Brenda is still in hospital and not very well but she did manage to phone this morning and let us know how she was doing. Now we were just going out the door for a walk when Milly's collar broke ..... so my mum was rushing about trying to sort it so we could get on with our walk and then when she came home she went off to try to get a new collar for Milly, her neck is so small that all my mum could find was a cat collar ....... so that has to do for now ...... can you imagine going out wearing a cat collar .... I mean, wot will all the other woofers think. Now St Milly wasn't quite flavour of the month with my boy this morning, my mum went off to work and Milly started to bark, well I told her to shush but she wouldn't and do you know, she woke my boy up. My boy came down and slept on the sofa with us but he got fed up with us both trying to sleep on him. Then my mum came home from work, really fed up cos everything went wrong and she has to stay behind to help out cos they were short of staff and she decided she needed to have a quick zzzzzz ..... well I got on the sofa and snuggled up to her and then Milly got on the sofa and laid down on top of me ....... wot a cheek. I think we're all looking forward to the extra hour tonight, my mum says her and my boy need it to make up for the lack of snooze we've had. Nice picture of you today Daisy, that's cheered me up. Take care and stay safe all and watch out for ghosties and goulies going around tonight. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, Milly and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete