Wednesday 27 October 2021

Strange Boaty!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

As a result of The Missus being informed that a Boaty McBoatface was coming up the Thames today, Old Two Legs did some research and found out that a ship called Sir David Attenborough will be travelling up the Thames. Now this ship was supposed to have been called The Boaty McBoatface but it was the autonomous underwater vehicle ended up with that name!

Still, it was a treat to see something more interesting than container ships!

....and on top of that it is an ice breaker as well!

............. mind you, there are no ice sheets on the Thames, yet!

Back home TM has been finishing off the samples and packing her woolly vest ready for the trip up to North Wales. I've been told that I have to keep OTL in line and not let him get into any trouble!

As if!

Eric has had his claws clipped and so has Wendy but I didn't let OTL anywhere near my claws!

So, that's it for today, maybe an early night so we can be up nice and early tomorrow!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.







1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. You do get lots of interesting stuff down your way, I never get to see boats like that where I live. Are you helping Mrs TM to pack her bits and bobs? Good job you hid your claws Daisy, OTL might have got carried away with his trimmers. I've got to go and see the ladyeeeezzz at the vets in a minute, I expect I'll get cuddles as usual. My mum took me for an early walk this morning but I didn't see any mates, then she went and did some shopping and then she popped up to Brenda's to see how she is and take Milly for a walk, I think it was a good idea for my mum to go on her own just in case Milly thinks me and her are engaged. I mean, I don't mind taking a girl out and I take her to nice places but I ain't got the cash to be spending out and seems girls only want a chap if he's got a bit of cash. I might go and see Milly tomorrow, depending on how Brenda is and if it's raining or not. Well I hope Mrs TM has a good journey, no doubt she'll have lots of fun at the glue flinging festival. I bet you take good care of OTL, he couldn't be in better paws. Well I better go, mustn't keep the ladyeeeezzzz waiting. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete