Sunday 28 November 2021

Another Result!

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

Well, cold innit!

We had wind today together with a cold blast off the North Sea. Very much like yesterday and like yesterday I did my dawdling trick and blow me, it worked again! Mind you, Old Two legs was wrapped up in his wind and rain proof jacket and even in that the wind was blowing into his face and circulated down to his knee caps!

I had my flying jacket on and managed to keep most of the wind out!

Looking out over Sheerness you could see where the weather fronts are!

The Missus is still Up North playing with the glue pot but she arranged for the Tesco Man to call between twelve and one thirty with some food but by two I was getting desperate and all four legs were crossed! So, OTL left a note on the door and took me off to have my lunchtime walk, even if it was a couple of hours late!

Just had a message from The Missus, she has left the hall and heading home.

OTL and I must get the vacuum cleaner out or we will be in trouble!

Claws crossed for Eric; he is off to the vet’s tomorrow morning.

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well hurry up with the hoover cos the wind will be blowing her home even faster, hope she had a good weekend, my mum reckons Mrs TM is very wise coming home tonight on account we've heard that there is snow forecast here this evening, just hope Mrs gets home before the snow comes. Blame the crumbs on Wendy and Eric the brave and Mrs TM won't mind. It's been freezing here today and I told my mum I didn't want to go out and I went and hid in the living room and then she tricked me ........ she put her coat on and said she was going without me ...... off she went, I went to peep in the kitchen to make sure she went and do you know, do you know wot she did, she jumped out and shut the door so I couldn't get back in the living room to hide. I had my hoodie on wot keeps me quite warm but that wind blows right up yer butt when yer walking along. Well I didn't stop for any sniffs, I was on a mission to get back home and snuggled on the sofa as fast as I could go. I was having a nice snooze snuggled on the sofa this afternoon when my boy came down and asked if he could have some bacon rolls, well I just had to go in the kitchen and supervise so that was the end of my cosy snuggle. We're all waiting now for the snow to come and then we've decided to hibernate for the rest of the day. Safe journey home Mrs TM. Take care and stay warm and safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Eric, good luck tomorrow and don't forget to remind OTL you need to take the ferret oil with you. It's snowing here now but I hope it stays away from down there by the seaside so it doesn't cause any problems for you getting there. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete