Wednesday 3 November 2021

How to control a Two Legs!

 Hi Woofers,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

These Two Legs that feed us have all got one thing in common, they are easily controlled! Mind you, they think they are in control but that is only when they have worked out how to open the tin of doggy dins!

Let’s face it, say I want to go out for a walk, all I have to do is creep up behind one of mine, give a loud woof and then sit down and look at them. If they are being a bit thick, I whine and then another woof and sit down again.

If they still don’t get the idea, I then set up one continuous whine the really annoys them!

Never been known to fail!

Evening time comes and they will normally enjoy a nibble while watching a DVD or the television. They will sit on the sofa and put their legs up into a horizontal position.

Straight legs make a good landing surface for when you jump up and skid along, landing on their crumb covered tummy!

You then sit staring at them and at the same time block sight of the tv screen. A small whine is also helpful at this stage! There is no need to jump down, even if they ask you to until the nibble packet has been emptied!

Eric has another trick, that is to crawl onto the TL's shoulder and give their ear a good licking, never fails!

Miss Wendy gets cuddled and as a treat she snuggles her nose under the TL's chin and also gives it a good licking as well!

Now, you see that being gentle gets results, unlike poor OTL who gets shouted at and bossed something awful!

You can't win them all!

Again, it was chilly this morning but lunchtime the sun came out, just in time for walkies. 

Which started off with me whining at the side of OTL's chair! 

Never fails! 

....but I wanna go ooouuutttttttt.

 Next comes the Woof 'n' Whine!

Mind you, the woof has to be a demanding but gentle woof!

 Finally, the woof 'n' whine has to increase to an annoying level!

I neeeed to go noooooow!

 That's the clincher, off we go!

Just making sure he doesn't sneak off!

 

 Now, just look at that, wasn't it worth it?

 

 You have to be careful weeing on these piles of brambles!

 So, there you go, controlling Two Legs for beginners!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Well Daisy, that was a good lesson but I need to progress to the advanced class on account of I've passed the tests for that level already. Shame yesterdays zoom wasn't recorded, I've got the whine and grrrrr off to the really, really annoying level. Now, we had progress here last night, when we were let out for our last wees of the day, Milly WENT, fair play, she waited until it was pitch black and freezing cold so my mum was freezing and searching for the poo in the dark with her little torch. Now that meant my mum didn't need to take her to the vets this morning. I reckon Milly was hanging on to see just how far she could press my mums buttons. We all went to sleep downstairs in case Milly had an urgent need to go out during the night. Now, you know me, I'm not one to complain BUT .... there I was, all snuggled up to my mum on the sofa, Milly was put in the little visitors bed with a blanket and then my mum says, stop fidgeting, FIDGETING??? ME???? Nope wasn't me, it was the Milly, standing on top of my back and scraping and nudging on me to try to make herself a comfortable bed on MY back. Wot a cheek. Well we got a call from Brenda today saying she was going to be coming out of hospital today but not sure wot time. Well she's not home yet but I hope she'll be home soon on account of I really think Milly has outstayed her welcome with me. Now my mum had just made Milly 2 coats out of an old sweat shirt before Brenda rang so that Milly wouldn't get cold when we went for a walk. I'm really looking forward to going to bed tonight, with only my mum and having peace and quiet. Smashing pictures today. Keep up the training of the TL's. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch. moving Milly and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete