Sunday 7 November 2021

Where have all the Two Legs gone?

Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

I hope your Sunday has gone well, here in North Kent it has been very quiet. I went out with The Missus first thing this morning but it was windy and just a little chilly. There was no one around at all, except for three foxes in the distance who legged it as soon as the saw me!

Wimps!

Lunchtime was even worse, there was one woofer in the distance but they disappeared and suddenly I felt all alone!

A Woofer could get lonely on his own!

Even when we got over the hill there was nothing but grass and trees! I wouldn't say I was developing a complex but not seeing anyone did seem very strange!

OK, now I'm getting worried in case I've wee'd on someone’s patch!

Still, we have the F1 Racing this evening, I think it starts around seven, so we will have the pleasure of watching TM falling asleep and snoring her tail off around half way through the race!

Tomorrow morning Eric is off to the vet for a check-up and to me his leg doesn't look any better so I can see OTL having some serious discussions with the vet!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I went for a late walk today and I didn't see any other woofers at all, sometimes I think when the weather's cold they stay inside in the warm. It has been a very chilly day. I sent my mum out the front to sort the leaves and the front garden out and when she finished there, I sent her out the back to cut the grass and get up all the leaves and trim a tree wot I think is getting too tall. I stayed indoors and did the guarding while she was outside. You know protecting the house is a much more important job than chasing a few leaves around. We heard from Brenda, she's feeling much better. Hope you all enjoy the F1 tonight. We'll be keeping everything crossed for Eric tomorrow and will be sending good vibes and hope the vet sees improvement. I've got to go to the groomers tomorrow, my mum said my face is very dirty on account of I had it in some wet mud today and I wouldn't let her wash it. Good luck Eric, we're all crossing everything. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the vets this morning Eric.
    At least you didn’t get pestered by any other dogs on your walk Daisy.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete