Friday 24 December 2021

A Very Merry Christmas from All of us to All of You!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here!

As predicted, it's been a Grey Day!

However, just because it's Christmas Eve, we have decided to pretend we have buckets load of snow everywhere and Holly Dog has come back from the Rainbow Bridge to wish us all a Merry Christmas!


OK, I know it's an old photo but don't we look great!

And now, just for you, a bucket load of snow!


 OK, OK, so, just 'cos we don't have any mountains here in the South East of England and this is another old photograph, that doesn't mean we can't pretend!

Tonight, The Missus will be on the Bollinger and Old Two Legs will be sampling the Malt Whisky and I will be snaffling the nibbles!

Eric and Wendy will try to stay awake long enough to mug Santa Paws and pinch my nibbles!

So, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all of us to all of you!

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

7 comments:

  1. …. Here, here Daisy - and so say all of us to you too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo maties. Daisy, wot a smashing photo and how lovely to see one with my good friend Holly chops. I reckon she's supervising Santa Paws and telling him the most efficient way to work cos Holly was a very sensible woofer. The snow picture is lovely as well and that's the best way to see snow I reckon, in a picture. Alf has gone home with his boy, I have to say, he was a good boy while he was here even if he does snore very loud. I'm going to leave Santa a nice healthy snack, he can have the florets off my brocolli cos I only get the stalk for my toothy pegs. He needs to watch his waistline anyways with all them mince pies. My mum went to work extra early today but then the van broke down so the papers were extra late ..... I could have had an hour and a half extra snooze if we'd known. I'm having a lay in tomorrow, it's my xmas pressie to myself on account of I've been a very good boy. It's hissing down here. Take care and stay safe all and I hope you all get lots of lovely pressies. Love, licks and sniffs and happy xmas to you all. Don't forget to do quality control on all the nibbles and drinks cos you don't want to leave substandard stuff out for Santa, he might be a bit tight with the pressies otherwise. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TM here- Look after your mum and yer Boy, little Arch and have a super duper Christmas …. Tell your Mum l will be in touch very soon . I know Santa Paws has lots of goodies for you ‘cos he saves all the best stuff for brave and very Handsome, doggies called Archie ! Much love to you and your family …. TM XXXXX

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas, Daisy and all the Godwin Clan. So lovely to see you next to Holly again in that gorgeous photo. I think pretending Holly is here for a snowy Christmas is a good idea. That's a beautiful snowy photo. Bit like where we live. Please pass on our love to OTL and TM. It's been ages since we saw you all. The 3 Hooligans were 5 years old on 23rd December. I feel like an old lady now. Much love, licks, woofs and sniffs from Izzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas, Daisy, Miss Wendy and goofy Eric, and of course OTLs and Eileen!!! Have a wonderful holiday season!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very merry Christmas guys have much enjoyment while sampling the champers & malt & nibbles. See you for more sniffs Max & Oscar xx

    ReplyDelete