Thursday 23 December 2021

Christmas is a coming!

Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

You know, the weather man said that today would be 'Gloomy, Grey and Mucky'

Wasn't wrong!

It has been so gloomy that the photos Old Two Legs took all looked the same no matter what time of the day he took them!

Like, first thing this morning.

Then again there is lunchtime.

I did manage to roll in a real stinky sniff that ended up with the coat going in the washing machine!

So, no classy photos so OTL took to chasing the Lichen!

I suppose he should have brought the Macro Lens for this one!

I reckon it would have done for this one as well!

We have decided that unless we head off into the wilds of Scotland for Christmas, the chance of getting a 'White Christmas' is definitely off this year. We could end up with a Grey Christmas or even a Wet Christmas!

The local weather forecast says that there is a 50% chance of rain, gloomy or wot!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. The weather has been the same here. All day it's been damp, gloomy, cold and just plain orrible. Me and Alf went out for an early walk, we met one woofer who we didn't know, then Alf embarrassed me by doing a poo in the street, honestly, you can't take him anywhere. We've had a lazy day while my mum did some jobs wot she said she needed to do. Alf has spent most of the day snoring and keeping me awake. I bet he doesn't like getting up and going out in the garden at silly o clock tomorrow, I bet my mum has to pick him up and plonk him out the door. Good on finding a nice sniffy sniff to have a roll in. I've just chased a cat out of my garden, Alf wasn't any help, he hid inside until I'd seen it off. My boy is off work now until Monday so that should be fun. I don't mind if we don't get any snow on account of it being cold and wet. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, Alf (the not very good guard dog) and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief- your neck of the woods was v gloomy & grey. It was murky down here too!!!

    Congrats on finding something disgusting to roll in just before Xmas Daisy!! I’m sure your Two Legs really appreciated it!!!

    It might be gloomy outside, but I’m sure it’s warm, cosy & cheery inside.

    Best wishes to you and all your readers thus Yuletide.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete