Tuesday 21 December 2021

It's the Sea Mist Again!

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret back with you!

Well, it's back again, that pesky misty foggy stuff and the sunrise just didn't happen!

Early morning looking from Grain Sea Front over to Sheerness.

We hung around for a while waiting for the sunrise or even just a warm glow but it didn't happen and I got a cold butt from sitting on the wet grass waiting for Old Two Legs to try to capture the sun!

In the end we gave up and I went chasing rabbits!

Mind you, I never caught them, they are getting sneaky and don't come out from the bushes, so, all I see is their white fluffy tail as it bobs back into their hole!

Around mid-morning the carrier man came banging on the door, he had some stuff for OTL and he also picked up the lens for returning to Nikon for some remedial work!

I bet you anything we won't see it before New Year!

Lunchtime down on the sea front we saw no one, in fact it was hard seeing anything, not even the horizon!


Out there are three ships, trust me, there are!

Now, one thing to be happy about, today is the shortest day and last night the longest night. So, as from today the days are getting shorter, YIPPY!

Spring is just around the corner girls!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. We didn't get as much fog as you seem to have but it was cold, not quite as damp but very dull. I ventured out for a walk but I wanted to come home after a few yards but my mum said no! I was hoping to see some of my mates but not one of them except for Boris the bounce who was sitting at his living room window watching the world go by. I reckon my mates all decided it was too cold and yukky to go wandering round the streets. I saw my mums boss, he told me to sit and was very surprised when I didn't, he asked my mum why I didn't listen to him, my mum said, did anyone listen to him, he had to admit she had a point. My mum took my boy to get stabbed, he got stabbed in both arms, one for covid and one for flu and then went back to work. Me and my mum had a nice siesta this afternoon. Nice pictures today even if they are foggy. Little tip Daisy, if you don't sit down you won't get a cold wet butt. I'll keep my paws crossed that OTL's camera gets back home fixed very soon. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was murky yesterday but has been a bit sunny this afternoon.

    Hope camera lens comes back soon and is fixed.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete