Sunday 12 December 2021

We Woz Robbed!

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

Well, what a day! I mean, there I was, working hard to get Old Two Legs out of bed nice and early, in fact a whole half an hour!

We raced down to the sea front looking for a sunrise and what did we get?

This is a Sunrise?

Not the best sunrise but what the heck!

Still, we had the F1 Racing to look forward to. What a race!

Lewis and Max were going head-to-head for all the race and it finally was settled in the last lap.

Lewis was robbed cos he had old tyres on and Max had new tyres and Max got past Lewis in the last half of the race.

Mind you, Mercedes have lodged a couple of protest and dragged their legal team into discussions with the team that run the F1 and we await their decision.

It's a shame that the race will be decided by a legal team instead of a driver!

That's the way it goes nowadays, shame.

Eric is off to the vets tomorrow and he may get another shot of Cryopen or maybe not, depends on the vet!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. We missed the race, my mum was going to watch it but she forgot. Never mind. Shame you didn't manage to get Mrs TM to get the bacon under the grill early so you could wake OTL up early. It's been a grey chilly day here but not as cold as it has been, I went for a walk without my coat or hoodie. I called in to see Brenda and Milly on my way home. Me and my mum worked hard on the living room, getting rid of all the crafting crud and dusting and hoovering and putting up the decorations, now I was laughing my tail off cos my mum was looking for the decorations and she couldn't find them in the place she normally puts them, I remembered she put them in a cupboard upstairs last year and she forgot, never mind she managed to throw out loads of crud while she was looking for them and she came across a handbag she couldn't find but it was so cruddy, she was tempted to throw it away but she thought she'd see how it washed up in the washing machine first ...... I have to say it washed up alright. My mum has run out of batteries for all the lights so we've got to wait until my boy gets home from work to finish putting up lights but the nutcracker is in pride of place so that's keeping my mum happy. My boy has the day off tomorrow so it'll be lay ins all round here. We'll keep our paws crossed for Eric the brave tomorrow, let us know how he gets on, good luck Eric. xxxxx Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. V controversial race! My other half thinks it was fixed!

    Hope all went well with Eric at vets.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete