Tuesday 4 January 2022

A nothing Day.

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret here.

Well, first day back at work for Old Two Legs and what a boring day it's been!

I mean, all that paperwork that needed to be put in order, scanned and the sent off to the accountant!

I must admit, I fell asleep on my bed under OTL's desk and didn't wake up until lunchtime!

There was a flood warning came up on the GOV website so OTL decided to hang on until half one when it would be a t high tide. 

The wind was blowing, the tide was high but the sea wall held it all back and all we got was wet from the sleet that came down on us for a short while!

So, after a wee, it was back home for some nosh and a snooze while OTL got fiddling with the bits of paper scattered all over his desk.

Because of the rain we didn't take the camera out with us so, no photo's today!

See you tomorrow when we hope for something more exciting!

Luv,

Daisy, Miss Wendy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Well I spotted that flood warning and I told my mum to tell Mrs TM on account of all her crafty stash might get a tad damp. It was horrible here, it rained all morning and then this afternoon the rain stopped, my mum decided we could go for a walk on account of I declined this morning cos of the rain, well I got about 1/4 way round of my walk and then I decided to turn back and head home. Daisy it was freezing out and I reckon I could sniff snow in the air. I wouldn't be surprised to wake up and find my garden has disappeared tomorrow. My mum reckons it's too cold to snow but I'm not so sure. It was pretty boring here today until my boy decided to come downstairs, well my mum got the clippers out and I ran and hide in the living room but I was peeping while my mum got hold of my boy and set about him with the clippers, I was laughing my tail off. When my mum finished she sent him off for a hot steamy bath but he shut the door so I couldn't sit and watch him with the bar of soap. I'm glad to say I wasn't summoned for the clippers. Poor OTL, I bet he would rather be snoozing with you than doing all that paper work. I think I'll go and put my paws up and inspect my eyelids for holes until it's time for my scoff. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. First days back are never any fun! Xxx

    ReplyDelete