Wednesday 26 January 2022

OTL's got the Windows 11!

Hello Woofers,

It's Daisy and Eric de Ferret again!

No sunrise this morning, it was all cold and grey and a little misty on the horizon. On top of that, we were late in getting up. Well, OTL was late, I got up earlier and went down stairs to see what The Missus was doing, and snaffle a chew as well, then I went back upstairs and gave OTL's ear a god licking, just to wake him up!

I might as well not bother cos he was half way to going to sleep again!

Today the car mender sent a video of the car with a running commentary that agreed the radio was dead!

I mean, if you turn on the radio and a message flash up saying that there is no signal you can bet that either the radio is dead of someone set fire to the BBC!

After checking to see if the BBC was still there, they went off looking for a new bit to make the radio work but unfortunately the bit won't arrive until next week sometime, could be Monday or even Friday!

So, after the lunchtime stroll, we headed off to pick up the car and they had given it a good wash and vacuum, looks dead smart!

Just before we left, a message came up on the computer screen saying that Windows 11 is ready to down load! Well, OTL says he is going to have some of that and set up downloading and installing it. As we were going to be out picking up the car, the computer was left to its own devices and installed W11 at the speed it wanted to go and without OTL tapping the keyboard to make it go faster!!

We got back and fired up the computer and there were some new stuffs we will have to investigate what it does but initially it looks like it is behaving its self.

Tomorrow OTL is off to the dentist for a check-up cos he hasn't seen the dentist for over two years. I have offered him the use of one of my teeth cleaning chews cos the vet says my teeth are in very good condition, bearing in mind I'm the wrong side of twelve years old!

OTL says he has an electric tooth brush he shoves in his mouth and cleans his choppers with that.

Don't fancy that myself, I prefer the chew!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy and Eric de Ferret.

1 comment:

  1. Yo maties. Sounds like you've had an interesting and busy day today. I on the other paw have had a nice lazy day. Me and my mum both had a bit of a lay in and then I had a leisurely breakfast. My mum said we needed a walk so off we went, surprisingly it wasn't as cold as it has been lately and I spotted my mate Blaze so I decided to walk with him. Now Blaze is only 1 year old and he's a big german shepherd, my mum calls him the hulk. Anyways, Blaze's mum was nearly crying cos she says she has a job controlling him on the lead on account of him being huge. So, off we went up the street with a sort of Blaze sarnie, he was wedged between his mum and my mum and I was on the outside of the sarnie supervising. I like Blaze cos I can hide underneath him if any naughty woofers come along. A bit later I bumped into Buddy the bop, his TL was moaning cos Buddy's lead snapped and Buddy run into the road and gave his TL a fright ....... Now I was a good boy and when we got home I told my mum how lucky she is to have me. I reckoned that was worth an extra biscuit. I think you're very generous to offer OTL one of your teef cleaning chews, or, you could give him a bit of raw broccoli stalk to chew on, cheaper than a dentist you know. My mum has got one of them electric toof brushes, the noise would put me off putting that in my mouth. I'll keep my paws crossed the radio gets fixed soon and that windows behaves. Take care, stay safe and warm all. Love, licks and sniffs from little (good boy) Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete