Tuesday 11 January 2022

Yesterday Morning.

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy and Eric de Ferret here.

You know it's going to take some time to get used to saying Daisy and Eric without wanting to put in Holly and Miss Wendy.

Miss Wendy is buried in the bug urn in the garden.

Now as sad as it was yesterday, Miss Wendy passed away very gently, which is the best way to go, no pain just a big breath and off you go!

Now yesterday morning we had a chance to see just what the sun and a few clouds could do if it all comes together, how about this one?

The Watchers on the Hill!

If you time it right you can get the same Two Legs walking their Woofers and the only thing that changes is the sky!

Turn slightly left and this is what you get!

Now, fast forward 24 hours and you get the Watcher on the hill all on his own 'cos the sun is still in bed and the clouds and mist just won't play games this morning!

Wot? No Sun!

Good news, OTL has got the new computer and is trying to get it all set up. You know, he has more bits of cable around the back of the computer than a plate of spaghetti!

I can see him getting in a state tomorrow trying to untangle it all and trying to remember where all the plugs go!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy and Eric de Ferret.

2 comments:

  1. Yo maties. Very dramatic pictures today, that sky does look very red yesterday. Now I was up at silly o clock on account of having an appointment when the vets just opened. Naturally they had all missed me and were happy to see me and I got cuddles and treats and my mum got a big bill, now that's as it should be ...... My mum did buy me a bag of special treats though wot the vet sells but only to woofers wot are very, very good and brave, I reckon they'd sell some to my little mate Eric on account of him being very brave and an honorary woofer. Brenda and Milly called this afternoon for a cuppa, cake and chat. I'm glad OTL has managed to get a new puter and hope it all goes well setting it up, I reckon you're right to go look for some earplugs though. We raised a glass to little Wendy last night, we'll be remembering the tales of her screaming when she and Eric first got together, she certainly was a little character. It's been horrible and cold and rainy here today, paws crossed it warms up tomorrow. I gather some of the ladies are zooming tomorrow and flinging some glue ...... that means I'll be neglected again I suppose. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, my mum and my boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that’s a dramatic sky. About as dramatic as it gets I’d say!

    Glad Archie had a good birthday , but shame he had a trip to the vets today - especially for his mum’s purse.

    Glad Miss Wendy didn’t suffer.

    Hope OTL gets computer going ok.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete