Tuesday 29 March 2022

Booooring

 Hi Woofers!

Daisy is back again!

Well, I must say that today has been terrible! Like, There I was all excited about getting out in the sunshine and having a swim in the river

But what happened?

Down came the wind, down came the sea mist and down went the temperature! 

I was not a happy puppy!

On top of that, the tide was out!

We didn't see any woofers, the rabbits were fast asleep and the gulls were over in Sheerness having a knees up in the docks!

Back home Old Two Legs was plonking away on the computer and I went back to bed!

Lunchtime it was just as bad, only by now the tide was half way up the sea wall but it was still windy, misty and cold!

 Once again there were no woofers and the afternoon was full of OTL messing about on the computer!

Just occasionally we get boring days and I'm afraid that today has been one of them.

Let’s hope tomorrow improves or I will start to show off!

Bye for now.

Luv,

Daisy de Bored!

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. It's been really chilly here today and cloudy. I went for an early walk and saw Buddy the bop in the distance so I picked up the pace and didn't get a bopping on my head like wot he does when he catches up with me. My mum was jumping up and down on account of I found something smelly and rotten and eat it before she could stop me, so that has meant that all day today she's refused to let me kiss her. Do you know when we got home she put me in my cage and went off shopping and left me on my own telling me I was disgusting. I told her to go cut the grass when she got home, so she did, then she did a pile of ironing so we haven't had any snuggles today. She needn't think that when we go to bed tonight, I'm going to forgive her and snuggle up cos I'm not, she's hurt my feelings. Those pictures look likes it was very cold down your way today. We've all planned a lay in for tomorrow morning, so if it's cold outside we won't care too much. Paws crossed the snow doesn't come cos I don't do cold and wet. Take care all and stay warm and safe. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and thee others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete