Saturday 26 March 2022

Happy Birthday Missus!

 Hi Woofers,

Daisy here.

Well, today has been a bit if a mix-up! Old Two Legs has had to get another plug hole and a new seal to keep the water going down the pipe.

We have decided that we will leave it to settle before trying to run water from the tap to the pipe without leaking all over the floor!

Claws crossed!

First thing we were out down to the coast for a run and chat to some of the lads. We saw Belle and the Two Hooligans doing their rampage, as normal!

The Hooligans are the ones with four legs each!

After I had my roll on the sandy beach who should say hello, it was Barny Number Two!

Yo! Daisy, after saying hello to OTL, can I sniff your butt?

Needless to say, I told him to Woof Off but I knew he was joking cos he just loves OTL and only wants a cuddle!

WE met up with Max and Oscar who were just getting into their motor car after their walk along the sea wall.

My hair looks a bit of a mess!

Now OTL and I have been working on a song for The Missus, you see, today is her birthday and she is now Numbly Dunk years old.

Now being that old means we have to sing a special Happy Birthday song.

OTL and I have been working our brains to a stand still working out something that will please her!

So, here we go, after 79, ..............................7...............20...................Seventy-Nine

 

Happy Birthday Missus G

It's yer Birthday, well bless me!

Here’s a song full of poo

And bucket for you!

 

There now, not too rude and I'm sure she will like it.

OTL came up with another version but it was so rude that I had to veto it!

Tonight, we are having a Chinese Take a Way, that means I get a share as well!

See you tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy!

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy, right first things first ......... 45 ........ 81 .....63 ....... Happy birthday to you, lots of glitter and glue, just don't add any poo, happy birthday to you, Happy birthday Mrs TM enjoy yer chinese. Hope you get your fair share of plawn clackers Daisy and a few king plawns and some flied lice. Smashing pictures today and how nice to meet so many of your mates on your walk. Now I hope OTL got the right size plug hole or you know wot will happen, he'll get another leak. Mind, a waterfall in the bathroom might be pleasant. Me and my mum have had a quiet day once we both finished work this morning. We're not looking forward to losing an hours snooze tonight though and we both feel robbed. We've decided that we'll just stay in bed longer in the morning. Now my mum is supposed to be off work until next Saturday so she's told her boss don't ring her, she'll ring him on account of she really doesn't want to go until next Saturday anyways. Enjoy the evening all, stay warm and safe. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, my mum and my boy. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx extra for Mrs TM xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete