Saturday 23 April 2022

Windy Weather!

 Yo Ho Woofers!

It's me, Daisy Dog back with you again!

After all that warm weather we have been having of late it made a change to get strong wind blowing in from the East.

The waves were being blown about all over the place. The early morning sunrise wasn't too bad, the tide was not up the top of the beach yet, so no big waves.


Windy but just a reflection.

Not the most exciting wave formation but it would be more impressive in an hour or so.

Only problem was, the village were holding their St Georges Day fancy dress parade through the village, so we didn't get to see any big waves.

As all the roads would be blocked, we decided to have a walk along the sea wall by the marshes. You can tell the tide wasn't up yet as the tide hadn't even covered the mud yet!

There was plenty of water in the fresh water lakes but they are not affected by the tide.


A walk towards the mud flats you could see the tide coming in and covering all the marshy bits. It's amazing just how quickly the tide comes in.

It was great fun along the sea wall, loads of goose poo which I had fun picking up and having a quick chew before OTL saw me and shouted for me to spit it out!

Back home to a bit of work and then the F1 racing from Italy. The full race is tomorrow, which should be great fun.

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy Dog.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Nice pictures today. Glad you had some fun with the goose poo, I'm quite partial to a bit of birdie poo myself and my mum jumps up and down if she sees me doing a quality control with it. I was up at silly o clock on guard duty this morning so I've had quite a snoozy day. I had a lovely bear hug snooze with my mum when she got home. One more morning of getting up at silly o clock then 5 days of layins ....... yipeeeeee. Hope you enjoy the racing. Take care and stay safe all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy dress On St George’s Day? What fun!

    Great pictures OTL.

    Enjoy the F1 race today xxx

    ReplyDelete