Friday 6 May 2022

A Sunny, Sunny, Day

 Hello Woofers!

Daisy back with you again.

What a wonderful day it's been. We were up late, well I was up early but Old Two Legs was late, it was a case of too much sleep!

Right from the off it was sunny and even the Two Trees looked good and even the Bench and Poo bin put on a good show.

Just look at the number of leaves on the tree.

Around the corner we saw Barny and his Two Legs having a chat. I called out 'Hello' and they all waved back at us.

Yo Barney!

There were no other woofers out but I think I saw a Rabbit hiding in the bushes but it scarpered as I got nearby!

Lunchtime we went out in the big car and got stuck in a traffic jam, so, OTL decided we would turn around and go for a walk across the marshes!

There were a few birdies flapping about and I had a good roll in some dried-up Goose Poo!


The Geese and ducks were hiding over the other side of the lake.

The tide was still out but we did see the tide coming back in. I fancied a swim but OTL wouldn't let me go in the lake or the mud!

Spoil Sport!


It was fun dancing about and pretending I was going in for a swim! You should have seen OTL jumping up and down and getting all excited!

Fooled You!

I had to go to the vet again to see about my heart murmur. The vet said that last time I was in she could hear a murmur on both sides of my heart but after a couple of weeks’ worth of tablets, there was murmur coming from just one side.

Well, that's good news!

OTL was given a prescription for six months’ worth of pills that I will be on for the rest of my time.

The vet said she will need to see me again in six months.

OTL was told that I must not get out of breath or too excited or too hot. Well, that's OK by me, too much excitement was never my thing unless you count when I was a little puppy and spent all my time chasing woofers and rabbits!

It's a case of 'Take It Easy'!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well that was good news from the vet. Them tablets aren't so bad, just you have to wait an hour before you can get more scoff when you've had it. I find the hour takes about 10 hours to pass. I had an early walk on account of my mum wanting to be ready for the days gassing she had planned. I didn't see any of my mates but a lady did stop in the street to give me a stroke and said I was sweet. Then I saw scarface claw ....... the ugliest cat in town, I saw him yesterday but today he got a bit closer, he better watch out or he might get another scar if he hisses at me again. My boy is happy on account of he set up his new printer and it didn't take long or any bad language. I'm off to bed in a minute cos tomorrow is a work day for me, guard duties. Smashing pictures today, good on you for tricking OTL and making him think you might go for a dip. I bet OTL's wallet is empty now with 6 months tablets to buy. Take care and stay safe all and make sure you put your paws up Daisy. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear the tablets are working. You must be feeling better as you’re winding OTL up!
    I suspect that as you mustn’t get too hot, you’ll be getting washed, sploshed and shaved more often!!!!

    ReplyDelete