Thursday 28 July 2022

Another day like yeserday but with a change!

 Hi Woofers!

It's Daisy again!

Last night there was no rain, no howling gale or thunder storm!

It was a bit like this morning but Old Two Legs did have a game of Fiddly Diddly on the photograph he took as we came over the hill and down to the sea front.

All Fiddly Diddly done inside the camera!

Actually, I think it has come out rather well, OK, the sun is a bit blown out but, hell, the sun is bright, let's face it, it's the sun!

As a complete change, there were a couple of Whelk shells on the sea wall. 

A sort of Whelkom to the sea wall!

Ho,Ho,Ho, I'm such a wag!

Talking of wags, this parrot hasn't moved for the last three weeks. I think someone has tied his legs to the bench with some cord.

I don't suppose there is any problem while it's still warm but come the Winter there might be some problems!

See you all tomorrow.

Luv,

Daisy Dog.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. Well it's been sunny, cloudy, sunny, breezy, cloudy and sunny here today. My grass is completely brown cept for the bits wot me and peepot have been weeing on. We've had a quiet day, I reckon that suits old peepot, cos he sleeps most of it, but he is a noisy sleeper, if he's not snoring, farting, growling he's making squeaking noises. Still he goes home on Saturday so I'll be getting used to peace and quiet again without having to worry about him pinching my scoff. I'm off to the vets lunch time tomorrow for my 3 month check up so I expect they will have missed me and be glad to see me. Smashing pictures today, well done with the fiddly diddly OTL. I reckon you should take that parrot home for a good feed Daisy. Take care, stay safe and cool all. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch and peepot and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete