Monday 11 July 2022

 

Hello Woofers!

Daisy Dog here!

What a day! I mean, it has been baking down here in North Kent! Every time I poke my nose out of the window, I think I'm getting a sun burnt nose!

Down on the sea front it's baking and we have even seen some Two Legs sitting on the beach under umbrellas! 

Mind you, I do get my own back 'cos I dive into the water, come out and then give myself a good shake, just in front of them!

  Just look at that sky!


Look! You can even see Southend over there!

Mind you, the best bit is when I go rushing off and dive into the sea chasing a bit of wood Old Two Legs has found on the beach!
 

Tail Up! Here comes Daisy Dog!

I must admit, I'm not going so far out as I used to, maybe it is old age creeping up on me, but I can still keep my tail up in the air!


Sploshing about is great fun and getting all four paws off the sea bed is good fun as well.

But the best bit is getting out of the water and looking for a TL to shake over!

 

 If I can't find a TL to soak, then I'll jump up onto OTL's leg and make him all wet and soggy!

 We got the fun fair this weekend where I normally go walkies, trouble is it is only open when I'm all resting in my bed!

Bye Bye for now.

Luv, 

Daisy!

1 comment:

  1. Yo Daisy. It's been sweltering here today, we've stayed indoors except for when we need a wee and a poo. My boy walked to town, my mum said he was bonkers when he turned down a lift. He rang my mum when he wanted to come home though cos he'd bought himself a big fan for his room. He got a £50 voucher from his boss on account of he wrote something or other about finding where cash wot goes missing from the tills ends up and how to stop it going in the first place, so he wanted to treat himself with it. I thought he would be better off spending it on treats for me but he reckons they don't sell nice woofer treats where he works. He did buy me a nice big broccoli thingy though and he got my mum some apple turnovers. Old puggle hasn't been in the doghouse yet, he seems to be behaving himself today although he did put his nose in my scoff bowl when I was eating my dinner, my mum did have a word with him about that cos I don't put my nose in his scoff bowl when he's eating. My boy has got this week off and he goes to work at the weekend then he's got next week off until the weekend as well, so my mum says she'll be able to take him out for a birthday lunch next week. Smashing pictures today, I bet that's lots of fun shaking yourself over TL's, it probably helps them keep cool. Take care and put your paws up all and don't get too hot. Love, licks and sniffs from little Arch, puggle and the others. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete